31 January 2023

MY TOP 11 SKINCARE PRODUCTS 2022 {PART 1}

As I have done in previous years I'll be splitting this post into 2 parts.
I have 11 excellent skincare products (which is 2 less than 2021)
that are all deserving of a place on 
this 2022 list and in my opinion are worthy of a purchase.
Todays post will include 6 products and I will post part 2
which will include my next 5 skincare products very soon...

I do however highly recommend that you read my original reviews on
 each product below to find out all the product info and more on my
 thoughts and opinions.

I normally begin with cleansers, yet this has to be the first time that
 cleansers have not appeared on my list
and that's not due to me not reviewing any good ones, as I did, but
I only take my absolute favourite skincare products across the board
and the items below came out above any of those reviewed cleansing
products.

  Eye Treatments are up first, as it's one of my favourite
categories, as I started using back in my late teens/early 20's
 and they've always been present in my daily skincare regime.
These three, I rate highly and are all different in regards to
their function and vary in prices.







STRIVECTIN  
ANTI-WRINKLE 
INTENSIVE EYE CONCENTRATE PLUS

I've loved using this eye cream 
It's fast-absorbing, lightweight, and layerable plus fragrance-free.
It's been a perfect twice daily eye cream and whilst results from
eye creams can take some time to be noticeable, if at all, I personally
experienced an improvement over the last seven and half months of use,
especially in the smoothness and firmness of the skin under the eye
 and an improvement in the depth of the 2 lines between my brows.

Now it didn't happen within 5 Days as they claim, but perhaps if
the eye area had been very neglected, I can only imagine how quick
you could see an improvement.
It provided me with enough moisturization and hydration and I loved
 the needle point nozzle that really allows for complete control 
 of the amount you dispense, making this eye cream very cost effective, 
especially as it's on the pricey side.



CLARINS
TOTAL 
EYE CONTOUR GEL

Using this eye product again after so many years has been a real
trip down a "Beauty Memory Lane".
It was the first treatment eye product I ever used at the tender age of
 around 19 or 20.
I was happy to see that the products features and benefits had
remained basically the same as this cooling, non-oily eye gel is still 
formulated to minimise the look of puffiness and dark circles.
I'm so glad I've re-discovered the blue eye gel or should
I say the current version, as it's just as refreshing, cooling and de-puffing
as I remember and a product I would highly recommend and one
that I mustn't forget about again....



Skin Proud
 Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick

Featuring a five-part hyaluronic acid complex, this instantly cooling balm
 freshens and tightens, whilst helping to lock in hydration for healthy
 under eyes.
 The unique balm-like texture can be used on bare skin or added 
over make up for an instant pick me up when your eyes are feeling tired.

Now this product hasn't replaced any of my current eye treatments,
 but it's rather a welcome extra addition.
(I must be on my 3rd or 4th one)

If you are a "first timer" with an eye product, then this is a great one.
I personally find it so easy to just pick up and apply
several times a day, as I adore the packaging, the swipe around the
eye application and its instantly cooling effect.
~~~~~~


Next are Serums and I have three on my "tops" list and I have absolutely
 loved using them all, 
so whether you are looking to introduce a serum into your routine or
take your serum intensity up a notch or two, I found all to be excellent.



ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
RENEWAL SERUM

In my eyes ELEMIS can do no wrong, as I have yet to use one of their
products that I didn't like or enjoy.
The Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is a rejuvenating and firming serum 
that encourages renewal without any retinol.
It could not have been any easier to incorporate into my existing  
daily skincare regime.
In a "Beauty Nutshell" it's an effective, easy to use, lightweight
 Retinol Alternative Facial Concentrate that can be used by all skin types.
If you’re after youthful and plump skin without any of the side effects
from Retinol products like dryness, redness or irritation, 
look no further, I’ve found the one.








BIOLUMIN-C SERUM
BRIGHTENING VITAMIN C SERUM

This is a High-performance serum that enhances the skin’s 
natural defence system to brighten, firm and help dramatically reduce
 the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
I noticed fairly quickly how much more radiant my skin was and 
with time the texture of my skin appeared smoother.
I have thoroughly enjoyed using this Vitamin C Serum and would highly 
recommend checking it out if you looking to introduce one into your
daily routine, it's well worth the splurge...






DERMALOGICA 
NECK FIT CONTOUR SERUM 

Here is another Dermalogica serum, but this time its a
specific treatment for the neck.

This firming serum is a skin care workout for your neck and décolleté. 
With the help of the roller applicator, this product trains the neck to
 be tighter, smoother, more toned and contoured. 
Flex Lift Contour Technology acts like an invisible mesh to immediately
 tighten skin. 
Plant-based science and a novel tripeptide ​deliver Retinol-like results,
 visibly smoothing, firming and toning skin. 
This product has been one of my "Beautiful" finds during 2022 
and I have been absolutely loving this product since I started using
it at the beginning of November.
(I still have plenty left in my 50ml tube, so the cost per application
 is proving to be pretty good)
This product is a definite keeper, as I have been super impressed with 
the visible results and would highly recommend if, like me, you feel 
that its time to focus on your neck area.



Let me know in the comments below if you agree or disagree
with any of my selection above...


No comments:

Post a Comment