6 January 2023

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2022}

Todays Monthly Favourites post could be viewed as either my 
first of 2023 or my last of 2022, as I'm giving you the run down of the beauty
products I liked and highly rated during November & December.

Don't forget that I have my annual "Top" series of posts coming out later this
month and those lists are not to be missed, especially if you are looking
for tried, tested and highly recommended beauty products.


1.
SISLEY
BLACK ROSE 
CREAM MASK



Finally I got to try A Sisley skincare product, albeit only in a 
sample size, but it wasn't just any sample it was a sample of their iconic
 Black Rose Cream Mask I managed to get a couple of applications
out of the sachet, however one application was enough for me to
experience the all the skin hype that has surrounded this super
luxe skincare face mask...

This deliciously scented with rose, soft, creamy textured mask creates
 a moment of relaxation and pleasure that felt wonderful on my skin.
Immediately hydrated and plumped, my skin also felt smoother, incredibly
soft, less fatigued and more radiant.
Of all the products to try 1st from Sisley, this was the ONE and it certainly
 didn't disappoint in any way...





2.
DERMALIGICA
NECK FIT 
CONTOUR SERUM 

This product has been one of my "Beautiful" finds during 2022 
and I have been absolutely loving this product since I started using
it at the beginning of November.
(I still have plenty left in my 50ml tube, so the cost per application
 is proving to be pretty good)
This product is a definite keeper, as I have been super impressed with 
the visible results and would highly recommend if, like me, you feel 
that its time to focus on your neck area.
(I have had several of you message me to say that you have purchased
and are also loving it as much as me)





3.
LUSH 
SNOW FAIRY 
LIP JELLY

The pink glistening jelly is sweetly fragranced and whilst it isn't a
super treating lip product it does provides nourishment and softness
 to the lips.
It gives a subtle gloss effect and can be used alone or over a lipstick.
I always find that a lip balm in a pot offers you way more value for money
 than a lip balm in a bullet or tube format.
I've really been enjoying this lip balm,
 but then again I'm a huge fan of all things SNOW FAIRY


4.
RITUALS
RITUAL OF HAMMAM
 DEEPLY PURIFYING 
HOT BODY SCRUB


WOW!
 this body scrub is possibly the best that I have ever reviewed
and I've reviewed many.
If you would like to read which my current faves are
It's just how I love a body scrub to be, it has coarse salts that 
really polish the skin, without stripping or damaging your
skin barrier, it smells divine and an added bonus with this one,
it has that slight warming feel on the skin.

I highly recommend this product if, like me, you enjoy a 
corse salt scrub, one that you can feel working on your skin to
reveal a softer and smoother skin.

* I think this product may have had a name change depending on
which market you are purchasing in *

No comments:

Post a Comment