24 January 2023

RECENT EMPTIES {JANUARY 2023}

 It always feels good to start the year off with a bit of a beauty
 clear out, so I've rounded up some up my empty bottles etc. first
and here are my "Recent Empties".



L-R

MAYBELLINE 
LASH SENSATIONAL SKY HIGH
 MASCARA

Due to this being my daily "go to" mascara, since I bought it back 
in October, its now come to an end and another
purchase will be on the cards very soon, once I have finished
off some other mascaras. 
To find out more details as to why I rate this mascara then 
click on the Pink link.




L'OCCITANE
BI-PHASIC EYES & LIP 
MAKE-UP REMOVER


I really enjoyed this product, but unfortunately, for me, at full price it
for 100mls it just doesn't work out to be very cost effective at the rate
 I go through this type of product.

If you are wanting to know...
Are there others, just as effective, that are cheaper and that also
 come in a larger size? 
YES... 
there are and I have reviewed many here on my blog so
check out my other Eye Make-Up Remover reviews




LAURA MERCIER
HYDRATING
LIP BALM

I really enjoyed this lip balm, it glides on beautifully, nourishes 
and looks good worn either on it's own or
under/over a lip colour.
Would I buy it again, sadly NO, but that's only due to the fact that
I love to try new lip balms all the time and there are so many still
for me to experience, so a revisit in the future maybe.


~~~~~~

The following empties are all fragrances and in fact are my
current "faves" and have been for 4-5 years now.
These have all appeared on my Recent Empties several posts before
and they have all literally finished within a couple of weeks of each other,
which isn't good for the budget.
I have replaced all with the exception of the Clean Reserve Citron Fig,
as I think this will now be an overseas purchase due to skins Cosmetics
not stocking it anymore.







Here are the links to all of my original reviews

~~~~~~


The 2 products below have appeared previously on my recent empties 
and thankfully I did have back-ups of both the MAVADRY spray and the 
BY TERRY CC Serum and that's because I really don't want to be caught
 without them, as they are favourites of mine and have been
for some years now.

If you would like to read my original reviews
 MAVADRY Click here
BY TERRY Click here







No comments:

Post a Comment