16 January 2023

MY TOP 8 HAIR & BODY PRODUCTS {2022}

Here is my 2nd "Top" post of 2022 and it's now the turn of the 
Hair & Body products.
During 2022 I discovered some great hair and body products and
I've also included a make-up tool, as I wasn't too sure where
to include it and I couldn't not feature it.
From 2022 I have 2 hair, 3 body, 1 bath, 1 self tan and 1 hand
 product to share with you and are in my mind all worthy of making it onto
my 2022 "Top Hair & Body Product" list.

I have already posted my
 Top 3 Most Disappointing Products 2022
so if you would like to catch up then Click here

I will also include my Top Hair & Body Products from 2021

Hair

INOAR
 +AMOR -SODIO
 MASK

I was introduced to the Brazilian Hair Care brand INOAR a couple of years
 ago and I have tried and reviewed a couple of their products all with
 great success.
If you would like to read my other INOAR reviews Click Here

The key Active Ingredients are Tribulus Terrestris & Banana Flower Oil
which deeply nourish the hair and to be honest with you
after my first application I wasn't overly impressed, so on the 2nd
use I increased the amount I applied and left it on longer than the
recommended 3 minutes and WOW what it difference that change made.
My hair, as always after using, feels incredibly soft, shiny and fuller.
It leaves no oily coating on the hair shaft, so the hair doesn't
feel weighed down with product and now that I have my
 correct dosage and timings worked out, my hair smells & feels great
 every time and my hair appears to be truly loving this mask.

To read my full review Click here


LIVING PROOF 
RESTORE 
PERFECTING SPRAY

This was the fourth hair product that I'd tried from the
US brand Living Proof and I have really enjoyed the previous ones,
the Restore Mask Treatment, Perfect Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
 and their Perfect Day Dry Shampoo, which is my
absolute favourite dry shampoo of all time and well worth a purchase
if you can get your hands on one.
I will leave my reviews linked here

Restore Perfecting Spray is a featherweight leave-in product to make dry, 
damaged hair look and feel strong, smooth, soft with natural shine.
It's pleasantly fragranced, the spray works well and doesn't drench your
hair, but best of all it leaves your hair feeling lightweight, beautifully soft
 and smooth.
I found this particular one to 
provide so much more for my hair than any previous ones that I've tried,
especially the UV protection.










BY TERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
HAND CREAM


I had been wanting to try this hand cream
for sometime and sadly it never happened due to my facial products
 winning, where the budget was concerned.
That all changed in 2022 thanks to my BY TERRY Beauty Advent Calendar
from 2021 where I received a full size behind one of the doors.
This pink lightweight, yet velvety-rich formula glides on effortlessly, is quick 
absorbing and leaves that all important, non-greasy finish.
 Your hands are left feeling beautifully silky soft, smooth, moisturised
 and smelling of beautiful roses...
Simply the Baume de Rose Hand Cream is pure luxury for the hands. 

To read my full review Click here




AROMOTHERAPY ASSOCIATES 
DE-STRESS MUSCLE
 BATH & SHOWER OIL


If you've been around these "Bath Waters" for a while, then
you will already know that I love my bath, as a bubble, candlelit,
fragranced bath is my absolute "Happy Place" and I do spend
on anything that takes my bathing experience to another level
and that's exactly what this bath oil did.
What can I say other than this oil is
pure pampering bliss
It relaxes and eases tension, whilst stimulating circulation all at the same
 time and of course it smells divine, leaves the skin feeling amazing
and with so many other products in the collection, 
this has ignited a passion for AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES 
and I want more...





RITUALS
RITUAL OF HAMMAM
DEEPLY PURIFYING HOT BODY SCRUB

Body Exfoliation is just as important a Face Exfoliation and
I thoroughly enjoy the process of both and I never see it as a chore.
I also enjoy discovering new ones and this one from the Netherlands
brand RITUALS is an excellent one.
It's just how I love a body scrub to be, it has coarse salts that 
really polish the skin, without stripping or damaging your
skin barrier, it smells divine and an added bonus with this one,
it has that slight warming feel on the skin.

I highly recommend this product if, like me, you enjoy a 
corse salt scrub, one that you can feel working on your skin to
reveal a softer and smoother skin.
* I think this product may have had a name change depending on
which market you are purchasing in *



NUXE 
RÊVE DE THÉ
REVITALISING GRANULAR SCRUB


I have been using Body Scrubs/Exfoliators for as long as I can remember,
so you can imagine over the years I have used many.
This surprising exfoliating scrub, an ultra-fresh cocktail combining a green
 Tea extract with Bamboo grains, removes dead skin cells to leave skin feeling revitalized and invigorated.
 It has the most irresistible scent with notes of green tea, 
rhubarb and fresh herbs. 
For me it combines the perfect exfoliation with a great refreshing fragrance
It's truly bliss for the senses and I adore it...




CLARINS 
SELF TANNING 
INSTANT GEL


I found this product,
which has a non-oily gel texture, to be both easy to apply and 
surprisingly moisturising, which meant that it moved around the skin well
 thus allowing you ample time to cover all of the skin that you're 
wanting to tan.
Whether you are looking for a natural subtle boost or a beautifully
 bronzed glow, this Clarins' self tanning instant gel is a quick way
 to a streak-free, even, golden glow, without the risk of sun damage 

To read my full review Click here


AVÈNE
 XERACALM A.D
 LIPID-REPLENISHING BALM

Having a sensitive and itchy skin was very unusual for me, so
when I developed an itchy skin, that was just prevalent on my shins 
and forearms, I opted straight away for my trusty brand AVÈNE.
 
 Applying XERACALM twice daily (initially) and then once a day,
this non greasy balm both nourished and soothed my skin and more
 importantly over a period of several weeks, the affected areas soon
 settled and the intense itching thankfully ceased.

The airless pump makes for easy, hygienic and controlled application.
So this product is certainly a keeper for me and one that I cannot 
recommend highly enough, if like me suffer from mature dry skin
 or any of your family suffer from dry itchy skin.













No comments:

Post a Comment