8 January 2023

MY TOP 3 MOST DISAPPOINTING BEAUTY PRODUCTS 2022


I have been uploading my annual "Top" posts since 2013 and these lists 
highlight my top tried and tested beauty recommendations, which hopefully
 assists you when deciding where to allocate your beauty budget spend.
Fortunately the "Disappointing" category is the one that I have
 the least trouble compiling,
 hence why it's always the first "Top" post to be published here on my blog.
I usually have around 3-4 products on this list and I have
  3 for 2022.

The reasons for disliking a beauty product can vary immensely and my
experiences are personal to me and may not apply to you.
Whilst some dislikes
 are due to being totally let down after buying into
the over-hyping on social media, other reasons could be due to
me not enjoying the texture, poor performance, packaging fail or even
 the fragrance not being to my liking.
You may disagree totally with my findings and that's ok.
I will leave the Pink Links below so you can read the full product reviews.


HOURGLASS
CAUTION
EXTREME LASH MASCARA






HOURGLASS claims that this is a powerhouse mascara that 
delivers 400% more volume, dramatic length and sky-high lift 
for extreme lashes and adds dramatic volume, length and lift.

Sadly I cannot agree with the above and whilst it was a "nice" mascara
and I hate the word nice, but for me it didn't dramatically lift or
lengthen, yet it did add volume.

I decided to read some other reviews on this mascara and I think
I'm missing something, as many were "rave" reviews.

From just the name alone I was expecting great things from this mascara,
but I was hugely disappointed.
There are many more mascaras on the market that perform
way better at a fraction of the price so,
 just a word of CAUTION... 
don't waste your money.




NARS
BLUSH/BRONZER 
DUO
LAGUNA BRONZER

This award winning bronzer claims to offer the 
"Ultimate Healthy Glow"
Unfortunately I have nothing to rave about re this product, it's just
a nice bronzer.


ORGASM BLUSH

Is a cult-favorite, bestselling NARS Blush and delivers a weightless, 
 natural-looking rush of cheek colour. 
whilst I found this Peachy Pink blush with a shimmer of gold more
 enjoyable than the bronzer, it's still just another "nice shade".

To be honest 
I was soo disappointed and I'm not sure what all the hype is about
 regarding these 2 products, despite having zillions of cult followers, 
sadly I won't be one of them...





SKIN PROUD 
REFRESHER




I do love a good rose facial spray and again this product like their
 Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick
 spoke to me, but unfortunately I didn't fall in love this time.

The issue I had with this product was not the packaging, it was pink and
 had a very good spray nozzle, it did refresh my skin, 
it was the pineapple fragrance that I didn't take to.
I also found the mist to be a little sticky on the skin, so sadly this
product hasn't been finished, hence its appearance on this post.



I would love to hear ,in the comments below, your thoughts on the above
 if you have tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment