22 January 2023

MY TOP 6 MAKE-UP PRODUCTS 2022


I have increased this list from five to six items for 2022, however the
6th item is a make-up tool.
Yet again, as in 2021, there is one brand that dominates this list
 and it just shows how much of a fan, I am, of the brand
BY TERRY
and that's due to the fact that they formulate great make-up
 for the more mature of us.
These highly recommended products below, once again carry
a luxury price tag and in my opinion are all well worth the spend.
If you would like to catch up on my other Top Products of 2022



~~~~~~

BYTERRY
LIQUID LIP BALM

Having already tried, reviewed and loved the other 2 formats of
this cult-classic, I was so happy that this Liquid Lip Balm didn't disappoint.
A liquid version of the Baume de Rose Lip Balm, this Vitamin-rich balm 
offers intense moisturising and protection.
Perfect for quick and easy touch-ups on-the-go. 
It was the ideal size as it took up hardly any space in
my hand bag or pocket.

I was expecting great things from the Liquid Lip Balm as it carries a
premium price tag and my "great" expectations thankfully were met...

To read my full review Click here




BYTERRY
LIP EXPERT
SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK


Formulated to keep your lips hydrated, this lipstick offers irresistible shine 
with a vibrant colour for plump and radiant lips.
I found the rich pigment to be long lasting and above all extremely 
comfortable and nourishing on the lips.
I do enjoy a shine finish and this shine formula is the perfect amount
Besides being my perfect shade (Rosy Kisss), 
I may have found my absolute favourite lipstick of all time...


To read my full review Click here





BY TERRY
CRAYON KÔHL
TERRYBLY EYELINER


OH MY...BYTERRY certainly know how to make 
eye crayons/pencils/liners etc.
This eye pencil/eyeliner has an incredibly soft ultra-creamy texture, 
with a precision tip and glides on effortlessly with precision
 and ease.

If you've never been overly confident with eye pencil application
then I highly recommend this pencil, as it couldn't be any easier to apply.
It's a perfect softness and smudginess for the oldies to use, whilst it
doesn't pull our already stretched skin on our eyelids.
Again BY TERRY delivers another fantastic product and it's by far
the best eyeliner pencil that I've ever used
and that's saying something.




BY TERRY
BLENDER SPONGE

Not a make-up product but a make-up tool, I am still loving
my Blender Sponge.
I'm enjoying the shape, the squishiness and the way it feels
in my hand and it seems to be lasting well with no breaking 
up of the sponge.
 I think in the future these will be my blending sponge of choice.

To read my Mini Review click here





FENTY BEAUTY
EAZE DROP
BLURRING SKIN TINT

It offers a light to medium coverage, it's as light as air and blends
beautifully and more importantly it looks just as good at the end of the
day as when I first applied thanks to its
humidity, sweat, and transfer-resistant formula, which is ideal for
the Durban climate.
It's hydrating, comfortable and weightless on the skin, so much so that
 you actually forget you have any product on. 
I found it to smooth the skin whilst blurring those imperfections and was 
one of the best products that I have ever tried for that no 
make-up, make-up look.
Ideal if you are not an avid wearer of foundation, but just require some
extra help with evening out the complexion.
It's easy to apply and above all, super flattering, especially for a
mature skin.
Rhianna did a good job with the EAZE DROP as it's all she wanted it
to be and I highly recommend you check this product out.


To read my full review Click here





MAYBELLINE
LASH SENSATIONAL
SKY HIGH
MASCARA



My quest to discover great mascaras is always ongoing, however
 I've found my "New" current favourite, in the form of the 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara 
and I've been loving it.
It's a mascara that grants incredible lash length and volume. 
This washable formula is easy to apply and buildable, 
doesn't flake or smudge.
This mascara for me is a winner and it will go straight onto
my list of Top 5 Mascara List.












No comments:

Post a Comment