19 February 2023

RITUALS AYURVEDA NOURISHING RICH BODY OIL {REVIEW}


My favourite range from RITUALS is the Ritual of Ayurveda
and this passed week I have been indulging myself in a 
30ml deluxe sample size that was in my 2022 Advent Calendar.


The Ritual Of Ayurveda
Nourishing Rich Body Oil


As a reminder this range is one of Rituals Classic collection
and for me smells divine, the 2 core ingredients are 

INDIAN ROSE
As a universal symbol of purity and love, the sweet and delicate aroma 
of the rose evokes positive feelings. 
Its aroma also has soothing properties. 
It is all you need to boost your mood! The refined aroma of Indian Rose
 also has a positive effect on your skin!

SWEET ALMOND
Sweet Almond helps to exfoliate and polish the skin gently.
 It's known for several skin benefits; it helps soften, deeply nourish
 and promote healthy skin.

The luxurious formula contains three Ayurvedic oils which are especially
 well-known for their intensely nourishing benefits,
such as nourishing sweet almond oil, moringa oil for its anti-inflammatory
 properties and hydrating coconut oil. 
The rich body oil offers deep and instant hydration and keeps the skin soft 
and protected. 
It's perfect if you've got very dry skin.

~~~~~~

Warm the oil between your hands and gently massage the rich formula
 onto your body.
This rich body oil contains 97% ingredients of natural origin.

~~~~~~

Some time back I reviewed the Ritual Of Ayurveda Dry Oil 
and only gave it a 5/10 on my Quickie Product Review, so I was
a little concerned that I may not enjoy this body oil either,
but the 2 products couldn't be more different.

As the name suggests this oil is rich, very rich and a little is all
that's needed for skin to be left feeling incredibly nourished and the 
fragrance is magnified as the oil warms on your body, so if like me you
 want all the Indian Rose and Sweet Almond scent you can get,
 then this product has it.

With hindsight February and temperatures of 30c+ maybe wasn't
 the ideal time to review a rich body oil, but I can tell from my
weeks trial that this will be the saviour of many winter dry skins,
so bring on Winter.....



RITUALS 
RITUAL OF AYURVEDA 
NOURISHING RICH BODY OIL
100ml


R
N/A SA


£
22


$
28.50




To read more of my Rituals reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment