7 February 2023

ORIGINS DRINK UP INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT HYDRATING FACE MASK {REVIEW}

Finally the US brand ORIGINS arrived in South Africa during 2022 
and having tried only one of their products, which I bought overseas, 
it's a brand that I would like to experience more of, 
especially on the "masking" front as they have several and they
 all sound amazing.

My intro to the brand was via their
GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
and whilst I was a little underwhelmed with the product initially,
I soon warmed to it and enjoyed the refreshing feeling it offered over tired
eyes or after a late night or a long haul flight.

Just as I didn't plan to buy the eye cream I also didn't plan on buying
this Intensive Face Mask, yet I was swayed by the availability of
a 30ml Travel size.
This ultra-moisturizing sleeping mask claims to instantly delivers 
72-hour hydration.
Infused with Glacier Water that helps to deliver all day moisture,
 Hyaluronic Acid that acts like a skin-plumping moisture “magnet,”
and Avocado Butter, which is deeply nourishing.
I was pleasantly surprised by this mask, I enjoyed the non oily
creamy gel consistency, the fresh 
fragrance, but most of all I absolutely loved the cooling sensation
on the skin and if you keep it in the fridge it's super refreshing and
calming on those hot days, like the ones,
 that we're currently experiencing here in South Africa.

This vegan mask can be used on all skin types and I think men
would love the formula.
Apply twice a week or as desired, gently massage onto clean skin at 
bedtime and let this nourishing, superfood-infused hydration do 
its thing and wake up with a dewy skin in the morning.
I have even used this as my daytime moisturiser on those "no make-up"
"keep it simple" stay at home days.

As for 72-hours of hydration I wouldn't want to put that to the test, 
but if you are searching for an easy overnight, no rinse, leave on mask
 that gives your skin a power shot drink of both 
nourishment and hydration then this is 
THE ONE
and if you are time poor, when it comes to masking, then this is 
DEFINITELY THE ONE
 This has now has found a spot in my every expanding 
"Masking Wardrobe".



ORIGINS
DRINK UP INTENSIVE
OVERNIGHT HYDRATING 
MASK
30/75 ML


R
235/470


$
17/32


£
- /25


Available in South Africa from
TRUWORTHS
ARC STORE
online
WOOLWORTHS
SUPERBALIST


No comments:

Post a Comment