22 October 2013

LIEBSTER AWAR - ABOUT MOI

I was recently asked to answer some questions by Nicola Meyer who nominated me for a Liebster Award. 
Nicola has recently started her own blog called Run On Coffee, so check it out.

I had already responded to Fay's nomination from The Sparkling Labyrinth, 

to read the nomination post 

but I thought I would just answer Nicola's questions anyway.

The questions are aimed to reveal more about the person behind the blog...so here goes and I promise I will try to respond intelligently and seriously....

1. What shop can you just not walk past, you HAVE to go in?

Well that depends on where I am shopping if it's in:
Gateway - it has to be the new RAIN shop that recently opened.
Umhlanga village - I cannot pass Saint Lori (clothing)
La Lucia - Con Amore (decor) pulls me in every time
Ballito - Mr Price home as it has great bed linen 
Kloof  - its got to be Muse (decor)


2. Do you have siblings?



Yes I have 3 sisters living in the UK & France.


3. Are you a coffee and cake person or a tea and scone person?



Sorry not a simple answer to this question, I don't do coffee or tea, so can I change the question to include Hot Choc?
Cake definitely and scones...infact anything "cakey" and sweet.

4. Mug or tea cup and saucer?

Oops, will need to change it to a Hot Choc mug

5. Local or international holiday?

Anywhere, I am a Saggitarian and we love to travel..

6. Ice cream or frozen yoghurt?

Can't choose as I love both, but I only eat frozen Yoghurt from Bella & Boo, as it's the best.

7. Movies at home or at the cinema?

Lol neither! I cannot remember the last movie I went to see or watched at home.

8. Would you adopt an animal from the SPCA?

No, as I have enough thank you.

9. Where do you do most of your grocery shopping?

Woolworths mainly, Pick n Pay and sometimes Checkers

10.Were you cool at school?

I'm not too sure as you would need to ask my school friends, if they can remember that far back!

Thanks Nicola for these questions.

2 comments: