20 August 2014

STILA - MILE HIGH LASHES MASCARA



Stila cosmetics have made their presence felt on the South African cosmetic scene since their SA launch nearly two years ago and I for one have blogged about several of their products and been very happy with my choices.
I am always on the look out for new and different mascara's, whether it's a new formula, brush or just the promise of longer looking lashes and I'm interested....
This soon to be launched mascara came to my attention recently and guess what,
 I'm very interested!

RSP R250


This mascara forms part of a collection of products that have been launched to mark  the 20 year celebration of Stila's artistic elegance. 

The attention grabber for me, with this product, was the name...
Mile High LashesTM Mascara
 Now..you tell me any female or male for that matter that wouldn't be curious about this mascara!!

Stila's press release states;

"The sky is the limit for length, lift and volume. Transform lashes with an instant upgrade and the new Mile High Lashes Mascara." 
Obviously playing on the aviation connection it also states;
"Our jet-black formula glides on seamlessly, transporting lashes with length and volume that will not smudge, budge, clump or flake."
Unfortunately here in South Africa we will have to wait until October to try this little "rocket of promise",
but I for one will be hopefully adding some "flutter" to my sparse lashes and putting this mascara to the test.

Available from Selected Stuttafords & Truworths nationwide


If you have tried this product already, then please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment.



Reviews on Stila products





No comments:

Post a Comment