20 July 2018

FRIDAY FOLLOW-UP

It's been over two years since I last did this type of post, 
so I thought it was time to bring you up to speed with some of the products
 that I've previously reviewed and whether or not I've continued to use 
or perhaps I've changed my opinions over time.

Back in November 2017 I did a QPR (Quickie Product Review) on the 
Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation 
and whilst I scored it a 7/10 and it was a good foundation,I didn't really feel that 
it was the best foundation suited for my mature normal/dry skin,
 however I've revisited the foundation over the past couple of months
 and now that it's winter here in SA, I'm loving it and it's been 
my "go to" foundation.
 It seems to perform better on my skin during the cooler, non humid winter months,
 which only goes to prove that in some instances a product may perform better 
during a different season, so don't be too eager to write a product off,
 just perhaps revisit it later.





During 2016 Benefit launched a new collection of Concealers
 and I was sent all 4 products to try and I love them now, 
just as much as much as I loved them then.. 
My outstanding faves are the Industrial Strength Concealer 
and the Airbrush Concealer, so if you're in the market for a concealer 
then go straight to benefit as they 
have every concealing need covered.




I'm a huge fan of the French skincare brand Avène and over the past
 couple of years I've reviewed many of their products and there is one product
 that I have incorporated into my morning regime.
Avène Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum 
is an affordable, effective and budget friendly skincare basic that 
I often recommend when people ask me for skincare advice.
To find out why I recommend this serum then click on the pink link below





Hopefully it won't be another 2 years before I write another Friday Follow-Up post.
I hope you enjoyed this type of feedback post and
let me know, in the comments below, if you have tried any of the above.


No comments:

Post a Comment