11 July 2018

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JULY 2018}

It's now the 11th July and not only is this post going up late, but this months 
selection of "Currently Under Review" products will be short
and hopefully sweet.
 I have so many reviews to write and catch up on, that I'm giving
myself a break this next month, so there will only be three products
under review and they're all products that are a quick turn around in terms 
of review time.
Next month should be back to normal...


1.

Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Body Lotion with Self Tanners 
will be put to the test this month to hopefully give me a natural looking bronze glow. 
I picked up the one for Fair to Medium skin...

*NOW POSTED*

To Read Review




2.

I have looked at this L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo
 Gentle Cleansing Cream for sometime now and I think it's 
actually been in my basket once and then out again. 
My hesitation re this type of product is that in the past I always feel 
that my hair isn't always so clean after use, but I'm not sure if it's a mental block 
that I have with the low foam and no sulphates concept,
 but I'm going to give this product a try and see if things have improved both 
with low shampoo type products and in my mind...

*NOW POSTED*





3.

I was given these Hyalauronic eye masks, from the salon brand
 BT - Bio Therapeutic 
sometime ago and I think it's time I put them to work.
Loaded with Hyaluronic Acid I'm excited to try these




Let me know if you have tried any of the above, as I'd love to hear your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Those eye masks sounds exactly what my eyes need at the moment!

    ReplyDelete