8 July 2018

CARIBBEAN TAN GRADUAL TAN TANNING WIPES {REVIEW}


I do use Caribbean Tanning products and have for several years, so when I need to get
me a quick fake tan I opt for their "Tan in a Can" option.
I'm not a huge Self Tan person, as living in Durban South Africa I tend to have a natural light tan
for most of the year, but there are times where I need to top up.




The Tanning Wipes from Caribbean Tan are ideal for maintaining your tan whilst travelling,
 using post shower at the gym or simply to just fill in any patches that you may have missed
when applying your main tan.
For me I used the tanning wipes just to maintain my summer glow.



These wipes are super handy as they're individually wrapped, and are suitable for all skin types 
and are ideal for use on your face and body.
They do have that distinctive self tan smell,which seems to be stronger on the wipe
than when applying out of the can.
Having three skin types A,B & C in their Tanning shade offering
(I switch between A & B) these wipes are suitable to use regardless of which skin type
 you normally use.


The wipes are easy to use, just remove from sachet and apply to skin lightly. 
These wipes are also suitable to use on the face and neck. 
I never use self tan on my face and in this instance I used one wipe on both of
my arms and whilst there was no drastic shade change on the top of my arms
(which happens to be the most tanned part of my body)
I could notice the shade change on the underneath of my arms which were quite
pale, especially as its winter now.
I was concerned that I wasn't wiping over all the areas of the arm, but once developed I
was quite impressed with the applications,as there were no patches or streaks.

*As with all self tans, wash your hands well with soap and water after application
 and also allow 8 hours for your tan to develop before showering or bathing*

The boxes contain 6 individually wrapped wipes and
if you are a 'Self Tan" regular then these wipes are a "must have" for travel or quick top up's.


Caribbean Tan

Tanning Wipes Gradual Tan

R 59.95


Available at Clicks and Dischem countrywide

No comments:

Post a Comment