14 August 2018

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {AUGUST 18}

I normally post my "Currently Under Review" posts right at the beginning 
of a new month, but after being "woman down" with flu 
I'm running rather late with this one.

This month I have a couple of Urban Decay lip products to try and as promised 
another product from BioNike. 
I also have a product from a brand, Dr Gobac and having never tried anything from 
this brand before, so I'm looking forward to experiencing something totally new.




1.

I recently went to the launch of the Urban Decay store in Gateway 
and I picked up several of their products including one of their
 infamous Vice Lipstick and a HI-FI Shine Lipgloss,
 so I'm going to give these two lip products a try and as always I will let you 
know whether they're worth parting with your hard earned cash or not.

*NOW POSTED*

To Read my Full Review Urban Decay Vice Lipstick



2.

BioNike is an affordable Italian face and body care range that's available
 exclusively at Dischem. I have reviewed several of their products and I was super impressed with their 15fruIT XSENSE Multi Sensorial Oil, that it even made it
onto my Top 3 Body Products List for 2017.
It's a brand that I've wanted to explore further and I've been kindly sent their 
DEFENCE HYDRA5 OPTHYDRA Nourishing Moisturising Cream
 to put to the test.


3.

Dr Gobac is a South African Cosmeceutical skincare brand based mainly
 on botanical ingredients and I have to admit that I know very little about, 
so I'll need to do some research on this brand whilst trying out their Cleanser.

*Now posted*



4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try some UD products for awhile, they are just so darn expensive


    Candice | NatalyaAmour.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they're pricey, but hopefully worth it. Watch out for my upcoming reviews.

      Delete
  2. That lipstick colour is gorgeous! What's the price on it? 💄

    http://www.veebeecouture.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi the Vice Lipstick shade is Violate its R250

      Delete