1 August 2018

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {AUG 18}

After not doing an Empties post for over a year I've managed to
write two in the last five weeks, which officially means I'm on an "Empties" roll...

Here are three skincare products that I've completely finished since my last post 
in June,which is always a good sign.
I have popped the links to the original reviews below each product so just
click on the Pink Link to find out all the details.






1. 
NIP+FAB
GLYCOLIC FIX 
Daily Cleansing Pads

Whilst I enjoyed using these pre-soaked cleansing pads and they were incredibly
convenient in their own pot, I wouldn't re-purchase as the Glycolic acid of 2.8%
is too mild for me, as I have been using The Pixi Glow Tonic 5%,
but as I said in my  full review  these would be great as an introduction
to using a Glycolic acid product.



2.
REN
ROSA CENTIFOLIA
3-IN-1-CLEANSING WATER 
Micellar Water

I finished this Micellar Water from the skincare "boffins" REN some time ago
and only recently came across the empty container.
I'm not going to re-purchase, as I just found the Rose fragrance
too much for my eyes and  I have so many other
Micellar Waters on my list that I want to put to the test.
To read my review


3.
LA ROCHE-POSAY
CICAPLAST 
Barrier Repairing Balm

As I said in my  original review I really enjoyed this product
 and still do and a re-purchase is on the cards.
I was surprised though at how quickly I used up all of this lip balm and
I had to remind myself that it's only 7.5mls.


Let me know in the comments below if you have used any of these products 
and have you re-purchased as I would love to know...





1 comment:

  1. Definitely need to give that lip balm a try. I used about 3 of those tubs of Nip + Fab wipes, and then moved on to stronger acids, and I swear that's how my sensitive skin has no issues with AHAs. I can use the dr.dermal ones with professional strength glycolic and my skin goes very slightly pink and doesn't even tingle!

    https://sugarspiceblog.co.za/

    ReplyDelete