30 September 2018

URBAN DECAY NAKED ULTIMATE BASICS EYESHADOW PALETTE {REVIEW}

For sometime now I've been on the lookout for a quality palette that contains 
subtle matte eye shadows. 
Matte shadows are far more flattering for the older woman, as with age
 the skin on your eyelid becomes more crepey.
Applying eyeshadow definitely becomes more challenging as we age and shimmery shadows only accentuate any creepiness and can be more ageing, hence why so
many women opt to stop using eyeshadows altogether.


This Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette contains 12 basic matte shades 
and it was all that I wanted it to be and more. There's no doubt that the Urban Decay shadow formula's are not only true to colour, they're easy to apply, buildable 
and blend easily and with very little powder fall out.
They don't crease and they lasted for as long as I needed them to.

This selection of 12 shades offer pink nudes, pale and warm browns and burnt oranges
and it covers all you need to create endless natural eye looks from just a wash 
of neutral colour all over the eye area, to a more smokey eye look. 
(I've actually used all of the colours in this palette, which is not the norm for me,
 as there's normally at least one shade that I don't like) 

This palette contains several light shades, which I tend to use the most of, 
especially for highlighting my ever decreasing eye lid area and under the eyebrow. 
There's also a lovely selection of darker shades to use along the lash line and of course several very wearable transitional shades.


The sleek palette comes with a useful large mirror and one application brush, 
which I personally never use from any palettes regardless of the brand.
The palette also has a quality feel in the hand,which I enjoyed.


The purpose of my search was to find one quality eyeshadow palette that contains a useful selection of flattering natural, basic matte shades that I can confidently recommend to everyone, but particularly to the more mature of us and I'm excited that Urban Decay delivers just that with their 
Naked Ultimate Basics... 
It's name is very apt as in my opinion it is the Ultimate Basic Palette and its one that
should be in everyones hand...


If you hurry the Urban Decay Website in South Africa currently has this palette on
 sale 
at an unbelievable price.

Urban Decay 
Naked Ultimate Basics

R
Normally R860
On Sale Online 
 R430

£
39.50


To read my other reviews on Urban Decay products



No comments:

Post a Comment