26 September 2018

AVÈNE COLD CREAM NOURISHING BODY LOTION {REVIEW}

I recently realised that all of my body lotions are fragranced 
and I don't have any fragrance free options in my collection.
I came across this body lotion from one of my favourite fragrance free, 
hypoallergenic French skincare brands Avène.

The Avène Cold Cream Nourishing Body Lotion 
 forms part of the Cold Cream range, which is a product line 
formulated to restore the hydrolipidic film in sensitive dry to very dry skin. 
This small range of products for the face and body is purely aimed to
to leave the skin feeling ,restored, nourished and soothed.

I have reviewed their Cold Cream Lip Cream when I visited the UK during Winter
 a couple of years ago and I can assure you it was severely put to the test



I found the formula of this body lotion to be both light and non greasy.
It combines the natural botanical oils of Coconut,Safflower and Sesame
and leaves a velvety soft, comforted, supple, soft finish to the skin.
It was super easy to apply and the handy dispensing pump made it
not only quick, but each pump was controllable and avoided 
unnecessary wastage.




After several weeks of use, I can highly recommend this body lotion
as it has filled that void in my lotion/cream collection of a simple, easy to use, 
yet effective daily application of restorative moisture.
Not only great for sensitive skins, but ideal if you want to avoid clashes between
a fragrance and a different fragranced body lotion.

Another plus factor with this product is the price, as it comes in a 400ml size
and retails for R199.95 and that equates to good value in my 
"beauty book".




Avène 
Cold Cream
 Nourishing Body Lotion

400mls 
Pump Bottle 


R
199.95


Available from selected Clicks and Dischem countrywide

To read more of my reviews on Avène products



No comments:

Post a Comment