9 September 2018

CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {SEPTEMBER 2018}

I have a mixed bag of goodies to review this month that includes make-up,
 face and body products.

1.

I'm excited to try one of Iconic Urban Decays Naked eyeshadow palettes, 
The Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette 
which comprises of all matte shadows.
 I'm hoping this selection lives up to its name, so I'm able to recommend it,
 especially for those of you that love more subtle natural shades and being a matte formula they're far more flattering for a more mature eye lid that's showing signs
 of the dreaded eyelid crepiness.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review



2.

I have so many body lotions and I honestly didn't need yet another, 
but I don't possess one that is fragrance free. 
The Avène Cold Cream Nourishing Body Lotion 
appealed to me firstly because it comes in a great 400ml pump dispenser
 and secondly it's totally fragrance free and I like the idea that it's a 
basic daily nourishing lotion for sensitive and dry skin.

*NOW POSTED*





3.

Earlier this year one of my favourite French brands L'Occitane launched a range 
of face masks in a pod format. 
I'm going to be giving the
L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Flash Moisture Mask
from the Pivoine Sublime range 
and as always I'll give you my opinions in a full review soon.

*NOW POSTED*





4.

Eyeshadow Primers have always been a little bit of a hit n miss with me 
and to be honest I'm not a huge fan, as the few that I've tried have simply 
failed in their mission of priming your eyelids to enable your eye shadows to stay
 on longer, prevent creasing and keep their colour longer. 
However this Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion appealed to me, as its the Anti-Ageing variant and seeing I have a new UD palette to try I thought I would put it to the test.So here's hoping that it could be another product that I can
highly recommend for a crepey eyelid that doesn't hold shadows too well.

*NOW POSTED*





Let me know if you have used any of the above as I would love to hear your 
thoughts so leave me a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment