23 September 2018

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR} SEPTEMBER 2018

There are only 2 QPR's for you in this post today, but I'm so excited to tell you about the item that I've given a score of 10/10 
which I don't think I've ever given before, so let's start off with one of the best
 beauty discoveries this year.


Brand : Beauty Basics
Product : Make-up Brush Cleaning Mat
Price : R49




I can't believe that I'm so excited about a brush cleaning tool, yes a hand held 
silicone mat that does such a great job of cleaning make-up brushes of any size 
or shape and it makes me happy. 
It's turned the, once dreaded, chore into a pleasure. 
The mat has 3 different areas of textured silicone that allows for a change in the agitation, which in turn thoroughly cleans the brush. 
Apply your regular cleansing product to a wet brush head and massage away over 
the mat until the water runs clean, rinse and hey voila!
 you have lovely clean brushes in next to no time.
The mat is really easy to handle and sits securely in your hand whilst you
 massage the brush using your free hand.
The mat itself easily rinses clean and the whole process is not only pleasurable,
 but super quick and easy. This product is literally a life saving tool for users of multiple brushes and I highly recommend. It's the best R49 I've ever spent.

Verdict : 10/10




~~~~~~



Brand : Bourjois
Product : Healthy Mix Foundation
Price : R265.95






Verdict : 6/10



No comments:

Post a Comment