23 January 2019

EOS LIP BALM {REVIEW}

EOS is instantly recognisable to most of us, as lip balm in a sphere or for me a ball.
 Yes you've seen them around and many brands have since copied the design of the 
EOS Lip Balm. 
EOS stands for "Evolution of Smooth" I didn't know that either and it hails from the USA.
(I'm not sure if they're even available in stores anymore in South Africa however
they are available from online retailer MUSE Beauty)


The one I received in the M&S Beauty Advent calendar was the Pomegranate Raspberry flavour, which would have been my second choice after the Strawberry Sorbet.
 Having never used any lip products from EOS before I was curious as to what this one had to offer over other lip balms.


I strangely found the ball shape not only fun to apply, but much easier to find in my handbag,
 than a lipstick type lip balm.
In terms of the nourishing levels of this balm it really didn't WOW me, despite 
being enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamins 
C & E to soften, hydrate and nourish the lips.
Initially my lips felt soft and comfortable but that feeling soon wore off and for
me, gave no long term benefits.

eos products are certified 
100% Organic
Petrolatum and Paraben Free 
Wax Free
Hypoallergenic 
Not tested on animals

 Whilst I've enjoyed the fun aspect of using, there are far better lip balms on the market. 
I will finish the product,so it won't end up on a "Products I Didn't Finish and Why" post. 
I have to say they do have a great selection of fun flavour offerings including:
Sweet Mint,First Snow,Coconut Milk,Sugarplum and many more delicious sounding lip
balms.

EOS
Lip Balm
7g

R
95


£
6.50


$
3.29


To find out more about 



2 comments:

  1. I had a Sweet Mint one, and while I loved the scent, I hated the waxy feeling it left on my lips, and it was one of those balms that left my lips feeling DRIER than when I started. Definitely a pass for me! Lovely review! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment, I know what you mean and its suppose to be wax free, but it sadly didn't do it for me either...

    ReplyDelete