28 January 2019

SUNDAY SAMPLE

This weeks Sunday Sample EMMA HARDIE Moringa Cleansing Balm has been hanging around in my cupboard for over a year now
 and the reason - I just wasn't into Cleansing Balms.

However all that has changed since receiving a sample (with a muslin cloth) of the 
EVE LOM Cleansing balm from SPACENK on my recent trip in November.
I loved it so much that I have since bought the full size and without a doubt this product
has converted me, from a staunch cleanser and toner kinda person,
to now incorporating a cleansing balm into my beauty regime.

To find out why I make the claim that this is the best Cleanser I've ever tried then 
click on the pink link

This award winning EMMA HARDIE Moringa Cleansing Balm was an inclusion in the
 2017 Marks & Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar and I'll be putting it to the
test this week, so check back on Sunday to see what I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment