9 January 2019

MY TOP 3 HAIR & BODY PRODUCTS {2018}


"My Top" annual posts are compiled of products that I have fully reviewed and love,
 and in many cases have re-purchased.
I keep these lists tight, but that doesn't in any way mean, that all of the other 
products that I have reviewed during 2018 are not good, these are just my 
personal favourites of 2018.
It has only been whilst writing this blog post that I've realised that I haven't 
reviewed as many Body Products as I have in previous years, so I've decided to 
combine this category with hair products and these 3 products stood out 
and deserve a place on
My Top 3 Hair & Body Products 2018
To read my full and more detailed review on each product
 click on the Pink Links below.

If you would like to know which products I didn't rate over the last 12 months
then read my most recent post:

My Top 5 Disliked Beauty Products of 2018


1.
Christophe Robin
Cleansing Volumizing Paste


The Christophe Robin has been one of my all-time favourite finds in 2018 
and it's a product that is like no other hair cleanser I have ever tried.
It's quite difficult to describe this product, so check out my review that I
wrote back in October.




2.

MINERALINE
Aloe Vera
Body Lotion


This MINERALINE Aloe Vera Body Lotion
was an unexpected 'like" for, me but it's a body lotion that I have been reaching 
for daily over the past few months now.
It's my "go to" hot weather body lotion, as it's not only a lightweight gel, but its
 easy and super quick to apply, it's my no fuss perfect lotion for Summer.





3.
PUREOLOGY
Perfect 4 Platinum
Miracle Filler Treatment





Another hair product that has made it onto this list is the
Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum 
Miracle Filler Treatment
I reviewed this product at the beginning of 2018 and I can't live with out it.
It detangles and conditions all in one and for anyone having highlighted long
hair will know all to well the struggle we have.







2 comments: