2 January 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JANUARY 2019}


Happy New Year to you and thanks for popping by to read my first
post of 2019.
I had to start this year off by letting you know what beauty products I
have currently under review.

After my recent trip overseas 
(where I've got to admit I bought plenty of beauty products) 
and of course with the opening my 2 beauty advent calendars in December 
means that I have so many great products to review this coming year,
 many of which are new brands for me to try.

I've decided to put these 5 products to the test first, so over the next month I will be trying out the below and throughout the month I will be letting you know whether 
they're worth buying or not.






1.
First Aid Beauty
Facial Radiance Polish

Exfoliators are a crucial beauty item in every ones beauty regime regardless
of skin type or age.
This exfoliating product from the brand First Aid Beauty (FAB) was behind one of 
the doors in the Feelunique beauty advent calendar and being a brand that I have
heard of, I have never experienced anything from this brand before, so lets see
what this facial polish has to offer.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my mini review

2.
PIXI 
Rose Tonic


Another item from one of my beauty advent calendars (the M&S one) is the PIXI Rose Tonic. Being a fan of the PIXI Glow Tonic for a couple of years now I'll put this to the test and report back to you as to whether it's worth a buy or not.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


3.
Ciaté
Wanderwand Mascara

I do enjoy trying out new mascaras and again this one from Ciaté came from
the Feelunique beauty advent calendar and it not
only looks pretty, but it is quite a weighty mascara in the hand and certainly has a qualitative expensive feel about it and hopefully it performs just as good as it 
looks and feels.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


4.
Caudalie
Beauty Elixir


The Caudalie Beauty Elixir has been on my "to buy" list for such a long time and I 
finally got my hands in one in the UK recently. 
Having flown overseas again at the end of December this product was part of my 
in flight bag and I can assure you nothing makes it into that bag that doesn't deserve 
to be there,so will this become a daily and in flight essential?

*NOW POSTED*



5.  
Sarah Chapman 
SKINESIS 
Intense Hydrating Booster Serum

Having never used any products from Sarah Chapman I'm excited to put this Hydrating Boosting Serum to this test. I use the hydrating serum from Avéne every morning 
and have done so for several years now, so I'm curious to compare the two.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review








No comments:

Post a Comment