6 January 2019

MY TOP 5 MOST DISLIKED BEAUTY PRODUCTS {2018}

At the beginning of each year I write a series of posts to let you know which beauty
 products have impressed me during the previous year and this
year is no exception.(Posts to follow soon)
However this year I'm kicking this series of posts off
 with my 
Top 5 Most Disliked Beauty Products (2018)
and there were unfortunately a few.
Now I understand that I may have listed some of your "Faves" below
but these sadly disappointed me the greatest.
You will find more details, as to why a particular product and I didn't gel,
 by clicking on the pink links below.


1.

Sorbet 
Face First 
Anti-Ageing Foundation+Serum



The hype around the South African brand Sorbet and the launch of its new make-up
collection was the most I've seen in a long time and I have to say I was fully
on board, that was until I parted with nearly R300 to buy this foundation.
It was a huge disappointment on several counts and the nearly full bottle still sits
on my dressing table as a reminder not to get taken in by the marketing hype.



2.

GARNIER
Moisture Bomb 
Face Mist



The GARNIER was part of a UK haul during the early part of 2018 and at that time 
it wasn't available in South Africa  and still isn't, but in my opinion
it's no loss.
On paper this type of product sounded ideal for the South African market,
sadly it didn't do it for me. Not only was I confused as to what this 
multitasking spray was formulated to do but I think the product was also confused.
This is one review that you really do need to read to understand what I mean
by confused.


3.

THE BODY SHOP 
INSTAGLOW
CC CREAM



I just don't have any luck with any products from The Body Shop
and I so want to write a review that is positive,I think I must now resign myself to the
 fact that, as a whole, The Body Shop and I definitely do not "gel".
Sadly this was another fail for "moi".

To read my full review


4.

L'ORÉAL
Elvive Extraordinary Oil
Low Shampoo



In the interest of better hair and a better environment I tried this 
L'ORÉAL Low Shampoo during 2018 and lets just say that's where I
prefer to leave it (in 2018), as again this didn't work for me or my hair.

To read my full review


5.

Dove
DermaSpa 
Summer Revived Body Lotion 
with Self Tanners


My final disappointing product of 2018 was this self tanning body lotion
from DOVE the concept is great as you are just bronzing your
skin daily whilst applying body lotion,but the problem for me and I suspect 
many other users is that typical self tan
 smell and I found it to be quite strong in this product.


To read my full review




No comments:

Post a Comment