28 April 2019

MY 4 MOST USED SUMMER BEAUTY PRODUCTS {2018/19}

Even though Summer has officially made way for Autumn here in South Africa, my home town of Durban is lucky enough to experience good weather all year round and this got me thinking about several products that I have reached for most often during the very hot Summer months.

This following trio of products have been my staples on those hot and humid days that
call for minimal make-up.Now I'm never one to go completely bare faced, even if I'm staying home for the day I will always flip over my face with a coat of mascara, lipstick and blush.

Without realising it these four products really have been my most reached for and used on a daily basis, so if you would like to read my original reviews then as always
 click on the Pink Links below.
(N.B.Prices may have changed since my original reviews were written)
Let me know in the comments below if any of these have been your "go to" products this summer.






1.

The Bioderma Tinted Aquafluide SPF 50+  is no surprise as I've been using this product for several years now and for me if offers a tint for an other wise pale skin and gives me that all important high SPF that you need in sunny Durbs.
This summer I decided to play around with applying the tinted sun protection with a beauty blending sponge and treating the product more like a foundation in its application and I have to say its been working well.



2.

The Autograph Multi Bronzer from Marks & Spencer from my beauty advent calendar has really been my "Summer Star", as its been put to use, literally every day, regardless of whether it's a "no make-up make-up" kinda of day" or a "full make-up" day, 
I have been loving this bronzer so much, that its been added to my UK Shopping List.

To read my mini review



3.

Mascara is my "must have" make-up item and I've been reaching daily for my 
benefit BADgal Bang Mascara and a couple of coats works wonders for my sparse pale lashes.I don't find it smudges or flakes even on those most humid of Durban days.



4.

Lipstick or Lipgloss is another non negotiable when it comes make-up application whether it be a full face or my quick summer look.
I have been favouring several, but perhaps my most used has been the
URBAN DECAY HI-FI SHINE Lip Gloss I adore everything about this product, the shade
suits me, I love the formulation and the packaging is so easy to find in my handbag.

To read my full review



No comments:

Post a Comment