2 April 2019

CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {APRIL 2019}

The first quarter of the year has come and gone so quickly and as we enter the 2nd quarter I have to say that my run of reviewing some great beauty products continues.
I have 5 skincare "Goodies" to put to the test over the next few weeks.


1.

I was kindly sent two products from the French skincare brand 
PAYOT - Blue Techni Liss range, which was launched recently and I have the Night Cream and the WEEK-END Peel Mask (not pictured) to put to the test.

*NOW POSTED*





2.

This next product the BY TERRY Brightening CC Serum came in a Christmas set which gave you the opportunity to try 3 shade variants was a splurge purchase and as I'm always drawn to products that promise Glow and Radiance and having read so many good reports, I couldn't pass on this one.
 I really do hope that I'm not disappointed or regret this splurge.




*NOW POSTED*



3.

The Avène PhysioLift Eyes was sent to me by the brand over 2 years ago and it was somehow packed away and never reviewed.(Apologies Avène)
Luckily I found it last week and, still within its expiry date, I immediately
put it to work.
Being a huge fan of Avène and my ageing eye area being of a concern to me 
I'm looking forward to using this for the next few months.

*NOW POSTED*





4.

This has been on my "Wish List" since its launch last year and I received this
50ml size of the REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic in the Marks & Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar in December.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review




I would love to know if you've tried any of the above and what you think,
 if so leave me a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment