19 July 2019

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR'S} JULY 2019

This hasn't happened before, but I have 3 Hand Cream reviews on my QPR post this month.
Now I do love a good moisturising hand product, whether that comes in the form of a hand cream, lotion or balm. I acknowledge that its one of those products that I've neglected over the years. However,, with age I've realised that I just can't and I find myself reaching more and more to bathe my hands with some moisturising, comforting love.

Personally, I'm sure many are with me on this point, cannot tolerate any creams that leave a greasy film behind on the hands. You know the ones, those that you have to rinse off several minutes after application. Now I don't have exceptionally dry hands and for me the speed of absorption is the key to a good hand cream/balm or lotion.

According to the type of product your hands need, all of the below would make good choices, especially if you're looking to raise your hand cream game without 
breaking the "beauty" bank.



1.

Brand : RITUALS
Product : Ayurveda Smoothing Hand Balm
Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil
Price : £9
Size : 70mls




In Europe RITUALS has a strong brand presence, but sadly it's not available here in SA. 
Can you believe that this full size Hand Balm was actually a free gift with a one of the U.K. magazines that I picked up on my last visit. It's the first product that I've tried from RITUALS and I couldn't have picked a better introduction to this brand.

The fragrance of Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil immediately won me over, as its divine. 
I love the fragrance so much that more of this collection is in my UK Beauty Shopping List.

It's a beautiful balmy moisturiser that absorbs perfectly and definitely doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy instead they're left feeling soft, comfortable and divinely fragranced and I have to rate this product as my favourite hand balm ever!


Verdict : 10 /10


~~~~~~


2.


Brand : Mineraline
Product : Orange & Pomegranate 
Rich Moisturising Hand Cream
Price : R99
Size : 100mls


This rich hand cream combines the therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea Minerals with the amazing benefits of Pomegranate and Orange Oils. It also contains some of my favourite nourishing ingredients - Shea Butter, Vitamin E and B5, so this hand cream can nourish the driest of hands, whilst retaining the ability to absorb quickly. and the fresh citrusy fragrance is positively delicious.


Verdict : 7/10


~~~~~~


3.


Brand : Bionike
Product : PROXERA 
Nourishing Hand Cream 
Price : R99
Size : 75mls
If you suffer from very dry or even cracked skin on your hands, then this is the hand cream for you, as it's been formulated to moisturise, protect and restore the hydrolipid mantle, and it also softens and soothes the discomfort that cracked skin typically gives.
This fragrance free hand cream, whilst taking longer to absorb, works extremely well on chapped hands as my mum can vouch,unfortunately she suffers terribly, all year round, with dry and cracked skin. 
So this gets a huge thumbs up or should that be a hands up from her.


Verdict : 8/10




Mineraline and Bionike products are available exclusively at all Dischem's countrywide

Dischem




No comments:

Post a Comment