3 July 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JULY 2019}

I decided to give my Currently Under Review post a miss for the month of June, as I needed 
to complete using some skincare products before embarking on new ones.
Its back to normal scheduling for the month of July, as I have some exciting
new skincare products to put to the BSB test.



The first product is a slightly different one for me to try, as it's from JAMES READ 
the UK tanning guru and having received this product in one of my 
Christmas Beauty Advent Calendars, I have purposely saved it for winter 
and the time has come to give my face a veil of summer bronze.
I have heard many good reports and I'm excited to try his 

Gradual Tan H2O Tan Drops Face.


~~~~~~


I was excited when this brand got in touch with me about reviewing several 
of their products and I guarantee that most of you will have never heard of the 
French skincare brand MARY COHR.
Having been available in South Africa for many, many years it's one of those 
prestige skincare brands that is retailed through professional salons.
Over the next few weeks I will be using these two intriguing products:

I.H.C Incredible Hydrating Cream

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


&
Ingenious Cream Legs & Arms Care


~~~~~~


In case you are not already aware my favourite South African brand RAIN 
have recently launched a range of 9 face care products and I will be putting 
to the test their perfectly named 

Relaxing Night Serum

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review





No comments:

Post a Comment