28 July 2019

KIEHL'S NIGHTLY REFINING MICRO-PEEL CONCENTRATE {MINI REVIEW}

I have mentioned this so many times on my blog that I must sound like a stuck record, but exfoliation is the key to a good skin and I don't mean exfoliating once in a while, I mean religiously once a week, every week of every year. 
It's the most instantly rewarding skincare product that you can invest in.

I have used exfoliators religiously since I was around 21years of age and whilst other steps in my skincare regime may have come and gone over the years my weekly smoothing, brightening scrub/peel/exfoliator has always remained a constant.



To be fair I have only been using a sample of the, 
KIEHLS NIGHTLY REFINING MICRO-PEEL CONCENTRATE 
which I know isn't ideal, but as I say in the title, it's a Mini Review.
I managed to squeeze two applications out of the sample.

Over the years I have had rather a love/hate relationship with Kiehl's products
I either absolutely love a product or literally hate it, so much so, that I haven't had such a relationship with a skincare brand like it before and don't forget I've had a lifetime career in beauty.
I have tried previously their kiehl's Over-Night Biological Peel and I didn't enjoy it, yet I have bought on several occasions their Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Dermabrasion , which I can highly recommend, as it's a great product and one that I love. However lets put that aside and see if this product falls into the 
"Love or Hatecategory.



This nightly micro-peel concentrate helps to refine the feel of rough texture and reveal newly radiant, refreshed skin and who doesn't want a more refined, radiant refreshed skin.
Yes this potent yet gentle chemical facial peel effectively exfoliates while you sleep.
    Clinically-demonstrated to help accelerate surface skin cell turnover to reveal fresher, newly radiant skin, while visibly evening skin tone and refining the feel of rough texture over time.
    For the first time in a facial skincare product, quinoa husk extract has been formulated into an anti-ageing overnight treatment.
    How to Apply:
    This product is safe enough for nightly use.
    Apply after cleansing & toning and before a concentrated serum. 
    Press concentrate into face until absorbed
    Follow with your nightly moisturiser.
    I was somewhat surprised by the products runny consistency, so care needs to be taken on application and a little does go a long way. 
    Whilst it was easy to use and I just used it under my current night cream,
    I did find it a little tacky and sticky, so just allow to dry before applying any other products over the top.
    I can't say that I noticed any difference with the brightness or radiance, but
    I did feel a slight smoothness to my skin, but to be honest, it didn't 
    "Rock my Exfoliating World" 
    and with a hefty price of R820 this isn't an exfoliating product that I can rave about, so it seems like its another fail from me for this underwhelming peel.
    That being said and to be fair to the product, I did only use it twice and I'm sure
    with consistent use this product would perhaps perform better.


    KIEHL'S 
    Nightly 
    Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate

    30mls

    R
    820


    $
    60  




             

    1 comment: