1 July 2019

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MAY AND JUNE 2019}

 As I'm sure you're already aware that I only include my absolute favourite products on
my "Monthly Faves" post, the ones that are worth investing your hard earned money in. 
Also due to me reviewing mainly skincare products, I join two months together, which I know is a slightly different format to what other beauty bloggers tend to do.

Whilst some months I may not have too many products to rave about, other months I
 have several that I would purchase or re-purchase in a heartbeat.
I seem to have recently reviewed more make-up items than usual, so lets see what 
I loved in this "Bumper" monthly faves post.

I have also included the Pink Links to all of the original reviews below


1.

L'ORÉAL
LES CHOCOLATS
ULTRA MATTE LIQUID
LIPSTICK


I've been using this lipstick everyday since I purchased back in early May and whilst the shade selection here in South Africa isn't the best, I found Candyman to be a perfect 
colour for me and to date its the most comfortable and long lasting liquid lip that I have tried.





2.

BYTERRY CELLULAROSE
BRIGHTENING CC SERUMS

This is one review that you must read if you have ever wondered what all the hype
is about over these BYTERRY Brightening CC Serums. I can tell you whatever you have heard good is true and I'm especially smitten with the Sunny Flash version and it's been added to my re-purchase list, without any hesitation, despite the price.





3.

URBAN DECAY
ALL NIGHTER
MAKE-UP SETTING SPRAY

As you will read in my original review I was rather sceptical about this 
make-up setting spray, that was until I took the plunge, made a purchase 
 and now I can proudly announce that I'm a convert.
Again I find myself reaching for this spray everyday that I wear make-up
regardless of whether its a "no make-up look" kinda day or a full face day, its 
always used to keep everything in place, especially in humid environments.






4.

BIONIKE
DEFENCE COLOUR 
LUMINZER

This product was somewhat of a surprise to me, a surprise in the sense that I didn't expect
it to perform so well or to enjoy it so much.
I was sent this as a PR gift, which by the way does not mean that it automatically
gets a rave review from me or an instant inclusion onto my Monthly Favourites post.
It has been one of the only concealing type products that seems to successfully
neutralise and conceal the darkness in the inner corners under my eye area.
To find out more click the link below.




5.

CAUDALIE
LIP CONDITIONER

If you follow me regularly, either here on my beauty blog or over on Instagram, 
you will know that 2019 has been my CAUDALIE year, as I have tried so many 
products from this French brand during 2019 and I admit, I'm a complete Caudalie addict.
This Lip Conditioner/Balm did not disappoint and it's well worth getting your 
hands on one if you can, as its a great product and I love it...







6.

PAYOT
BLUE TECHNI LISS
NIGHT

I posted a Friday Follow-up post on this face care product this past Friday about how much I am enjoying this night treatment from PAYOT.
It's one of those products that I have fallen more in love with, the longer I use it.
It was another PR Gift and one that I was so excited to try and I just knew from the
first application that my skin would both respond well to and I would enjoy using.

The BLUE TECHNI LISS range consists of several products that all work in synergy to 
help combat the harming effects of blue light on the skin and if you are concerned like me then definitely give my review a read.






No comments:

Post a Comment