8 July 2019

MY TOP 5 BENEFIT PRODUCTS {AUGUST 2019}

I've been a fan of U.S. brand benefit for several years now and I have tried many
of their products, so here is my list of my Top 5 all time favourites in no particular order.
benefit are my "go to" for mascaras, brows and concealers, as they really do make some of the most iconic and best out there.
This was a hard list to compile, as I have so many more faves, but these are the
products, from benefit, that are on permanent re-purchase.

Follow the Pink Links in order to read all the details about my choices.
(Please be advised that some prices may have changed from when I originally 
posted the review)

I do hope you enjoy this kind of post and I hope it guides you to make some informed 
choices about which benefit may just be for you...

P.S I have to add in one more product, as I could not leave out my absolute favourite
eyebrow product, 5 became 6...


1.

BAD gal BANG!
MASCARA

My most recent review and new mascara love is their
BAD gal BANG! Mascara, which I fell in love with on first application.
If you're shopping for a mascara that does what it says then benefit should be your
first stop and they have a variety to cover all the mascara needs.





~~~~~~

2.

ROLLER LASH
MASCARA

I did warn you that they produce the best mascaras and here is another brilliant and now iconic mascara ROLLER LASH,which has to be their "HERO" product in the benefit
product line-up and quite rightly so.
Having used for many years now it always has a place in my "Mascara Wardrobe"
(its not literally a wardrobe, its a drawer)





~~~~~~


3.

BOI ING
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
CONCEALER

Again I did warn you that benefit are the best when it comes to concealing and I have to include their famous INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONCEALER, which as its name suggests,
 is a full coverage "conceals it all" type of product.



~~~~~~

4.

BOI-ING
AIRBRUSH
CONCEALER

Looking for a Sheer-Medium coverage concealer that also gives a wonderful soft
blurring effect to the skin then this AIRBRUSH CONCEALER is a must and again
it's a permanent in my "Concealing Wardrobe".


~~~~~~

5.

HOOLA
MATTE BRONZER

Last but by no means least, I had to include another iconic benefit product
the HOOLA BRONZER it was my first benefit purchase and yes you've guessed it
I have it permanently in my "Bronzing & Blusher Wardrobe".
It's a universal natural and flattering bronzer that seems to just suit everyone.

~~~~~~


6.

GOOF PROOF
BROW PENCIL


I've had to sneak in another product making this my Top 6 and not my Top 5
GOOF PROOF BROW PENCIL is a super easy filling & shaping eyebrow pencil. 
It features a custom, non-sharpen “goof-proof” tip, soft color and a glide-on formula 
for easy & fast brow filling. 
Comes complete with built-in blending spoolie-brush and has a 12-hour waterproof formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment