10 July 2019

AVÉNE PHYSIOLIFT EYES {REVIEW}

For several years now I have been a huge fan of the French skincare brand Avéne
and it's a brand that I recommend so often to people that have a sensitive or intolerant skin, 
but also to those that don't and several products are especially great for family use.

I will link my Avéne product reviews in the Pink Links below.
My personal favourite daily serum, and has been for around 3 years now, is their
HYDRANCE INTENSE Rehydrating Serum.


I'm sure I don't need to tell you about the importance of using an eye cream 
at an early age and I've used eye treatments both night and day since I was in my 
mid 20's and unfortunately its one of those often neglected products, so its 
always better to introduce one earlier rather than later.

Over the past couple of months I have been using the 
Avéne PhysioLift Eyes
I was actually sent this product by the PR company a long sometime ago with the 
PhysioLift Precision Wrinkle Filler 
which I reviewed several years ago and thoroughly enjoyed 

However the eye product somehow got lost in my skincare cupboard, 
that was until very recently and thankfully it hadn't yet expired.




PhysioLift Eyes has been formulated to smooth wrinkles and firm the delicate skin 
around the eye area, whilst helping to diminish dark circles and puffiness.

The product formula includes a unique "Patch" texture which mimics the skin 
and treatment is also enriched with the brand's soothing Thermal Spring Water.

I found the texture of the cream to be rich, it felt comfortable on my skin and above all 
it was quite a nourishing formula, but was easily absorbed. 
However I personally didn't find it to do too much to diminish my 
dark circles or reduce puffiness.

On the Anti-Ageing front it has the following line-up of active ingredients

ASCOFILLINE™ 
Helps to replenish collagen 

HYALURONIC ACID MONO-OLIGOMERS
Help smooth the appearance of deep wrinkles and firm the skin.

DEXTRAN SULFATE
Decongests to reduce dark circles and puffiness

RETINALDEHYDE
A Vitamin A derivative, has a rejuvenating effect which helps to stimulate 

cell renewal for younger looking skin

PhysioLift Eyes is suitable for all skin types.
To be used in the evening.
As always Avéne products are free from fragrance/parabens/gluten 
and is Dermatologist approved.
This eye product is packaged in a hygienic Airless Dispenser and contains 
15ml of product. I did enjoy that the measured amount dispensed
 with one pump and it was ample, as little went a long way.

 However my container stopped dispensing, yet it still looked full of product, 
but it was actually empty after 2 months of use and I have to admit 
I found this rather misleading, as I seriously thought my container was
 both full and faulty, sadly it wasn't.

If you have sensitive skin or just want to start using an eye product that helps
 to counteract those early signs of ageing and is "Free From" then 
I highly recommend this product as its an easy to use, no fuss 
nightly eye treatment.

It's also a good product to have in your skincare collection for those days where 
your eyes feel more sensitive and you feel like giving your skin a break from 
a more active anti-ageing eye treatment, which I often do.
However I was slightly disappointed with the eye product and I was hoping 
it would impress me as much as the Avéne Precision Wrinkle Filler did...

AVÉNE PHYSIOLIFT
EYES

15ml



R
399.95


$
46


£
22



Avéne is available at Clicks and Dischem's countrywide






No comments:

Post a Comment