24 July 2019

LA ROCHE-POSAY THERMAL SPRING WATER {REVIEW}

Facial waters are nothing new and have been around for many years, but in recent times they have become more accessible here in South Africa with the arrival of several european skincare brands whose product range is formulated around its core ingredient 
of thermal healing waters. 

We are far more likely nowadays to include a facial water in our daily beauty regimes than ever before.
I have tried several and I have my firm favourites, but I only recently put the test the
LA ROCHE-POSAY Thermal Spring Water


Sourced in La Roche-Posay, France, this thermal spring water is naturally rich in minerals.
It calms and treats sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin but can also be used to cool and refresh all skin types.
I personally keep a water spray in my fridge throughout summer and you will always find a mini size in my bag during my travels.
It can also be used to set make-up and its safe enough to use on babies.
 Men also found it to have an instant calming effect post-shaving.

Whilst claiming to have a fine mist of micro droplets, I found the spray not to be as fine, as other facial water sprays that I have experienced.
I have my 3 favourite facial water sprays and sadly whilst I enjoyed this one from LRP it didn't have any stand out features that set it apart from any of the others.
(I will be writing a post very soon, My Top 3 Facial Waters, so watch out for that if you're interested to know which ones I highly recommend and why.)

Facial waters can be used in so many ways and several years ago I would have said that this type of product was a "nice to have" whereas now I consider it a "must have"
product in your beauty line-up.

I have reviewed several LA ROCHE-POSAY products most of which I highly recommend
for a sensitive or intolerant skin and as I always say, you don't have to suffer from a sensitive skin to use any products formulated for sensitive skins.

To read my other LA ROCHE-POSAY reviews



LA ROCHE-POSAY
THERMAL SPRING WATER

150mls


R
145

£
7


6.20


$
12.99



No comments:

Post a Comment