30 July 2019

MY TOP 3 FACIAL WATERS {JULY 2019}

Facial water sprays, whether they're sourced from deep within Volcanic mountains, Thermal Springs or from the skin of a grape, I love them all.They've been around for decades, so they're nothing new. Once seen as a "nice to have" kind of product, they're now seen as a "must have" inclusion in your beauty regime and I've included one in mine for routine for years.


These handy cans of natural, soothing water can be used to tone,refresh, hydrate, cool and even help to set make-up. They can be spritzed on the most sensitive of skins and can be used by the whole family.
Most of the brands below offer a variety of sizes ranging from 50ml to 400ml and the travel sizes are great for the hand or gym bag.

Having put so many to the test, in my opinion, the French do produce the best, here are my Top 3 and whilst there are several others, I was truly unable to find any bad ones, 
I have kept my list to strictly three only. They all do basically the same thing and I have chosen these particular three as they each offer something slightly more specific depending on my needs.

I have also added the Pink Links below so you can read my full reviews on each
facial water spray.
(prices and stockist info may have changed since my original reviews were posted)


1.

AVÉNE
Thermal Spring Water

This is no.1 on my list for a very good reason and whilst it does all that it's suppose to do in terms of hydrating, refreshing and cooling the skin, the AVÉNE Thermal Water comes out tops when you are looking to soothe and calm a sensitive or intolerant skin and it does so instantly. 
I cannot tell you how many large cans of the Avéne Thermal Water I have gone through and I will continue to, until I find a product that can out perform this one.

To read my full review






2.

VICHY
Thermal Mineralising Water

Vichy thermal Mineralizing Water, born in the French volcanoes and charged with 15 rare minerals is proven to strengthen skin against aggressions such as UV, pollution and stress. Vichy thermal Mineralizing Water is at the base of all Vichy formulations.

This is my favourite one to both keep in the fridge and travel with, as I find the spray to be slightly more forceful than the others and its so refreshing on those hot travel days.

To read my full review


3.

CAUDALIE
Grape Water

Caudalie is my new found French skincare brand and I'm so enjoying the history and ethos and of course their wonderful products.
To read more Caudalie Reviews

As the name suggests this water is made from grapes and is 100% natural and organic. 
If you are looking for a water spray that focuses more on moisturisation, then Caudalie is the one for you.It does leave a soft layer of moisture behind on the skin, once the water has dried down, which you don't experience with the other waters that I have used.

To read my full review








1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the Avene spray, and I need to restock urgently. I have to say, I've been following your posts on the Caudalie one, and I'm dying to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete