7 July 2019

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I am, slowly but surely, working my way through the products that I received in
my 2018 Beauty Advent Calendars.
I love the assortment of products they offer, which can vary from full size to deluxe samples,as it not only allows me to experience a selection of products from a variety of
brands but it gives me plenty of products to include in my regular Sunday Sample posts.




This week I will be using a Multi Award winning product from
thisworks 
in transit camera close-up
which is a Face Mask, Moisturiser and Primer all in one.



It contains Hyaluronic Acid and a cocktail of high performance antioxidant botanical
plant oils and I have to say I'm intrigued.
I will be using this generous 20mls of product several ways,as an individual mask, moisturiser and primer and I will put it to the test as an all in one product.
 Of course I'll report back to you with my findings on one of the upcoming Sunday posts, 
so to find out whether this product is worth a spend or not be sure to pop back...




No comments:

Post a Comment