22 September 2019

URBAN DECAY BROW ENDOWED {REVIEW}


Up until a couple of years ago you wouldn't have found a brow product in my make-up bag, but today, I have to admit, you will find several and they would all be from one of my fave brands benefit ,as I just think they have such a good handle on all things 'Brows".

Earlier in the year Urban Decay launched a new collection of brow products named
Urban Decay Street Style Brow Collection
 and finally its been launched here in South Africa.
The timing was perfect as I was needing a new brow pencil and I was introduced to 
Urban Decay Brow Endowed
Brow Endowed forms part of a new 4 brow product line up, which includes:

Double Down Brow 
(Brow Putty)
Brow Blade 
(Ink Stain + Waterproof Pencil)
Brow Finish
(Waterproof Brow Gel)
Brow Endowed
(Brow Primer + Colour)


Brow Endowed is a double-ended tool that volumizes and sets brows in two easy steps:
 A primer fluffs and holds, while a tinted cream fills and shapes. 
Perfect for less-than-full brows, like mine (and with age mine seem to be getting thinner) or brows that are in need of a little fluffing, as this double-ended tool lets you tame, tint, and tease all in one.
The excellent long-lasting formula resists sweat and smudging for up to 24 hours.
It's surprisingly easy to use an I was amazed at how fluffier, fuller, tinted brows miraculously appeared.
Step 1.
Comb the soft-hold primer through the brows to add volume.
(The fine micro spoolies on both ends make it so easy to precisely coat the product
onto the hairs and the primer does make the brow hairs feel slightly stiff similar to a hairspray effect)

Step 2.
Then gently brush on the tinted brow cream to intensify the colour
(Some advice: if you make a splodge or the intensity is a little too much, then remove sooner rather than later,as the tint does dry quickly)
               



With 7 shades to choose from and I went for Taupe Trap,a universally flattering taupe,
that has turned out to be my perfect shade.



The Urban Decay consultant applied to my brows and I wore for the rest of the day to see whether I liked the effect or not.
I went back into the store the next day to buy, as that's how much I enjoyed this
brow product.
I haven't had full looking brows for many years and this two step product just enhanced
the brows that I have to make them look, in my opinion, pretty good, so much so,
I've had compliments about my brows on a couple of occasions, something which
I've never had before. 

If this product had not been demonstrated and used on me I would never have bought
it, so it just goes to show that sometimes the product has to prove itself to you in order for you to buy.
If you're looking to up your brow game then do the same and have the product
applied and explained and let the product do the selling...


Urban Decay
 Brow Endowed


R
395


£
18


$
28



Check out this short video to find out a little more about the other new brow products
in the range.









No comments:

Post a Comment