1 September 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {SEPTEMBER 2019}

I'm so excited about the products I have under review this month, as it's a mix of 
French premium hair and skin care products and a new launch from an affordable 
Italian skincare brand.
As always I will post my reviews over the next few weeks, but don't forget in the meantime to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, (the link icons are in the side bar) to keep up to date with postings and product review news.


Christophe Robin
Delicate Volumizing Shampoo
&
Volumizing Conditioner
with Rose Extracts


*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


I recently bought this volumizing shampoo and conditioning combo on the strength, 
of my purchase earlier in the year, of the Christophe Robin
Volumizing Paste To read that review 
I so enjoy this different type of hair product that I've splashed out on the corresponding
shampoo and conditioner.
I'm really hoping that this trio of hair products will not only make my hair feel great,
but also feel fuller and more voluminous.


~~~~~~


ELEMIS
Pro Collagen Advanced
Eye Treatment

*NOW POSTED*

To read full review


ELEMIS is the #1 Luxury British skincare brand found in luxury salons, 
spas, airports and on luxury cruise liners.
I've only ever tried one product from Elemis previously 
(i think it was De-Stress massage oil) 
and it was many years ago, but it is a brand that I would love to explore more.
For starters I'm going to try out this Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment 
that targets fine lines and wrinkles as well as firms, tones and smooths
the delicate skin around the eyes.


~~~~~~


BIONIKE
DEFENCE MY AGE
Intensive Renewing Serum
 and Renewing Night Cream



BioNike has been around since the 1960's and it adopts an allergen-free 
formulation philosophy. This Italian skincare and make-up brand is both affordable
and easily available, as it's exclusive to Dis-chem countrywide.
This is a new launch from them and comprising of 3 products its formulated for skins
that are affected by Hormonal Ageing Factors, so this suits me perfectly.





No comments:

Post a Comment