3 September 2019

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY & AUGUST 2019}

I have been so lucky this year to have been continually reviewing many great products, which makes this list, more and more, difficult to compile.
Here are my standout "faves" from the months of July and August
Don't forget to click on the Pink Links  below to read a more detailed review.


1.

SORBET
GET LIPPY
MOISTURISING LIP COLOUR

I'm so happy to have discovered this lipstick from Sorbet, as not only is it a great
shade on me, but the formula is spot on also.
It's moisturising, glides on beautifully and whilst long wearing and moisturising aren't
often mentioned in the same sentence I was impressed by how long the colour stayed
 on my lips.







2.

SORBET
WAY-OUT LASHES
MASCARA

I reviewed two mascaras over the past couple of months and I've included both of them,
as they're both worthy.
Who doesn't love a good mascara and this one is also from Sorbet and if you
keep your eyes open for their 3 for 2 promos at Clicks, it comes in as a very 
affordable mascara.
WAY-OUT LASHES is a lightweight, long wearing, defining mascara with fibres to lengthen and 
give you wide-eyed, leggy lash look, so if that sounds like your kind of mascara 
then check this one out.





3.

CLARINS
WONDER PERFECT
MASCARA
4D


You really can't go wrong with any product from Clarins and this 
Wonder Perfect Mascara 4D
is no exception from this premium French brand and as expected it's a good one.
This really is a do-it-all, all-in-one mascara that curls, defines, lengthens and
 volumizes for that bold wide-eyed look, hence the 4D name.





4.

RITUALS
AYURVEDA
SOOTHING HAND BALM

This was a total surprise love for me, as it was given away as a free gift in an overseas magazine.
Being my first product that I've tried from this Netherlands wellness brand, I was hoping 
it would be good, but the fragrance was what won me over.
The Indian Rose and Sweet Almond fragrance is beautifully delicate and floral and combined with a non greasy balm formula it was a winner, so much so that
I now have more of the RITUALS products on my UK Shopping List.





Let me know in the comments below if you agree or disagree with any of my choices
I would love to hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment