5 September 2019

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {SEPTEMBER 2019}

I don't have too many empty products at the moment, but I do have 3 and
even though I have finished all of them, sadly there's only one that I would repurchase,
another one I had a packaging malfunction with and the other was just 
plain disappointing.

I recommend you click on the Pink Links below to read my original
full reviews for more product info and details... 




1.

Sarah Chapman 
Skinesis 
Intense Hydrating Booster Serum


"Founder, CEO and product formulator Sarah Chapman is widely regarded as one of the UK’s premier skincare authorities. With advanced training in cosmetic science, Sarah delivers highly effective treatments and products founded on cutting-edge clinical research."

Despite having all the great credentials and the fact the product was a free gift
I was underwhelmed with this hydrating serum.
I was expecting to feel and experience something more from this product especially,
as it claims to be a hydration "Booster".
I have finished the product, but I wouldn't want to purchase one.
I'm a huge fan of the Avéne Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum and have used it for
many years and I still have to find anything to replace that.


2.

Avéne 
PhysioLift
Eyes


I don't think I've ever written a negative review about an Avéne product, 
but sadly this product was not only ineffective, but it was also defective.
In order to understand my long story you will need to read both of my reviews.
I have included this eye product as one of my Recent Empties, but I had to throw away
most of the product, as it wasn't actually empty.


3.

Marks & Spencer
Autograph
Multi-Bronzer



Its' very rare that I hit pan on a product, but I did on this Multi-Bronzer, granted it
wasn't a full size, as it came via the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar, but I loved it
and it's on my UK Shopping List along with several other beauty goodies.
If you want to see what products I think that are worth a re-purchase, then check out 
my post below.



So sadly my recent empties selection is a little "hit and miss" this time to say the 
least, but that's how it goes sometimes, not every product I try is a winner...


No comments:

Post a Comment