15 September 2019

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR'S} SEPTEMBER 2019

I have several QPR'S to tell you about this month as I didn't do one during August.
The first one is a little random, as its not a true beauty item, but hey it makes my car smell beautiful so it's classed as beauty...


1.

Brand : YANKEE CANDLE
Product : Smart Vent Clip
Red Raspberry 
Price : R100

I'm a huge fan of both Yankee Candle Candles and their selection of car fragrance.
Having tried their  Car Jars and Car Vent Sticks I thought I
would try the Smart Vent Clip .
I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to berries whether they be Raspberries 
or Strawberries I just love them both, so I had to try this Red Raspberry fragrance.
This ingenious little clip delivers big fragrance. You simply clip it into your 
vehicle’s dash vent and the fragrance is released as air flows from the vents. 
An adjustable slide lets you decide just how much fragrance is released and a window shows you when it’s time for a new one. 
Lasts up to 6 weeks.



Verdict : 7 /10


~~~~~~



2.


Brand : LA GIRL 
Product : PRO PREP COLOUR CORRECTING PRIMER
Shade : Cool Pink
Price : R125
Size : 30mls
Exclusive to Dis-Chem Pharmacies


Prep skin for makeup application while correcting skin tone. This nourishing formula contains sodium hyaluronate and vitamin B to help hold moisture and improve skin appearance, while chamomile and cornflower extract soothe skin.
Available in 4 colour correcting shades and 1 colourless option. Choice is dependant on what correcting is your priority.I'm always looking for a primer to illuminate and brighten my skin and lucky I don't have any issues with redness or hyper pigmentation.

The Primer glided well over the skin and felt comfortable in terms of moisture.
 It performed well as a primer , but I'm not too sure about how much illuminating and brightening it gave to my skin, but bear in mind that the older we get, the more we demand from products that claim to brighten and illuminate.
Considering it's a drugstore brand, at a drugstore price, it performed reasonably well, 
but there are better available, but with a much higher price ticket... 

Verdict : 6/10


~~~~~~


3.

Brand : SKIN REPUBLIC 
Product : BRIGHTENING EYE MASK
Price : R49.95
Size : 3 pack 23mls

I have to say I wasn't expecting great things from this Brightening Eye Mask 
and yet again I find myself praising a product that I was previously 
sceptical about.
The market seems to be flooded at the moment with all kinds of sheet masks 
and to be honest I find them a FAFF to use, as they never fit my face etc.
An eye mask on the other hand I'll use and even though this is a complete over the eyes and nose mask, which also was huge on me, it was easier to manipulate and position.
Containing 3 masks and loads of serum, this triple action cooling eye serum not only brightens, reduces puffiness but it also refreshes tired eyes thanks to Vitamin C, niacinamide and liquorice extract. 
I loved this mask, it was effective on all counts and offered good value for money, 
as the excess serum left over in the pouch could be used as an eye serum without the mask. I give a big thumbs up to this eye mask...



Verdict :  8/10





No comments:

Post a Comment