10 September 2019

WHAT'S ON MY UK BEAUTY SHOPPING LIST {PREMIUM}


The excitement is mounting, as I'm off to the UK and Dubai later this week 
and as always I have a long beauty shopping list.
I did write a post a couple of weeks ago as to what is on my Repurchase Shopping List
but this post will comprise of premium products that are a mix of new launches 
or just products new to me.

Sadly these products are not readily available in South Africa and if they are,
 then you're paying a premium, as its often through a pricey third retailer.
Having either read or heard nothing but good reports about these products I've added them to my list.
These are the products that I want to investigate further, which could maybe 
lead to a purchase or two,but I'll have to choose carefully, as they're all 
premium products with premium prices.


1.

BYTERRY
Baume de Rose

This has been on my list, for what seems like ages, and I always put it on the
"back beauty burner" in lieu of other purchases, but on this trip I'm determined
to purchase one and then I can finally strike it off my list once and for all.

BYTERRY is a French Luxury brand and their best seller
Baume de Rose is considered the 'Rolls-Royce' of lip balms and is a cult favourite
 around the world and being a Lip Balm junkie I have to try this at some point.

2.

Summer Fridays
Jet Lag Mask

I love a good mask and this multi-purpose offering from Summer Fridays appeals to me,
 so I want to investigate a little further into this relative unknown brand, unknown to me at least.
This mask is perhaps their most famous product, thanks to Kim Kardashian, so I'm curious to know what all the hype is about and if I do buy one I will get to put it to the test 
on my 2 long haul return flights back to SA.




3.

VITA LIBERATA
Beauty Blur


VITA LIBERATA is the "crème de la crème" range when it comes to all things
 "Self Tan" related and following the hugely popular creation of their Body Blur
we now have skin tone optimiser which will enhance and perfect the look of your complexion. 
Beauty Blur combines all the skin finishing benefits of best-selling Body Blur with a skin tone optimiser, HD primer and effective Advoganic skincare for your most radiant glow.
I'm keen to test their 4 shade options and hopefully I will find the correct shade and buy one in readiness for our SA summer.




4.

LUMENE
Invisible Illumination Instant Glow 
Fresh Skin Tint


This product from the award winning Finnish skincare brand LUMENE may well be a a slight overlap with the previous product,
so I doubt very much that I will purchase both, but it's for sure one that I want 
to look at, after hearing several goods reports about.


6.

Omorovicza
Queen of Hungary Mist 

Again another rather obscure brand here in South Africa, but this Hungarian brand
has beauty bloggers and beauty editors globally raving about this Hungarian Mist.
Being a sucker for facial sprays and mists this again has been some time on my shopping list, but always got pushed back down to the bottom due to its price, so it may
well end up suffering the same fate on this trip, but lets see what happens.





I also want to test 2 new fragrances whilst I'm over in the UK, the one brand we don't get in SA and the other we do, but its just not launched yet.

Limone Di Sicilia from AERIN is on my list to test as I adore fresh, citrusy florals and this sounds like a fragrance I would really enjoy.
The packaging is simply stunning and no doubt its way out of my budget, 
but I'm checking the range out regardless.


Another new fragrance launch is IDÔLE by LANCÔME
Im sure this will be launched very soon into South Africa, but whilst I'm over in the UK
I will be sure a have a sniff.




As always I will post my product reviews once I've put any of these purchases to the test.
Please let me know  in the comments below, if you have tried any of the above and what your thoughts were, as I would hate to waste my money.




No comments:

Post a Comment