29 September 2019

SUNDAY SAMPLE

Having just returned from a trip overseas I managed to get my hands on several samples that I'm able to feature on my upcoming Sunday Sample posts. 
I always like trying new products and brands and sharing my thoughts.


Rodial Vit C Brightening Cleanser


 is what I'll be putting to the test this week, as I was kindly given several sachets
 by Space NK to try, sadly it's a brand that we don't have in South Africa.

They call it a high tech daily gel cleanser, which is infused with an invigorating blend
of pure Vitamin C and exfoliating fruit AHA'S to leave the skin looking brighter, 
illuminated and feeling fresh.
I must say that I like the sound of this, but as always check back next Sunday 
to find out whether I liked it and how it performed.




No comments:

Post a Comment