17 September 2019

CAUDALIE INSTANT FOAMING CLEANSER (REVIEW)

As I've said on my blog many times before, I'm not a soap/foaming cleanser/face wash kinda person, I'm a good old cleansing milk/cream lover.

However that being said I was converted last year into using cleansing balms,
which I'm loving and it was the one from Eve Lom that was responsible for that shift.


2019 has, for me, been a year of discovery with the French brand Caudalie
having tried so many of their products, many of which have been huge
hits and this Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser is no exception.
This ultra-gentle, natural soap free foaming cleanser is perfect for ridding even the most sensitive skin of every last trace of grime. Delicate yet effective, this foaming face wash expands in the air, to deep clean pores and leave skin refreshed, without creating any dryness or discomfort, sadly many washes do leave my skin feeling dry and taught.
It's quick and fun to use and smells divinely fresh and clean. 
It can be used as an every day cleanser, however I find I enjoy using on those days where I've not worn any make-up. It's enriched with grape and sage extracts to protect skin from environmental aggressors, while chamomile extract soothes irritation and calms skin that's susceptible to inflammation or the occasional blemish.
It can be used on all skin types both morning and evening.

Whilst I'm still not a "wash" convert and doubt I ever will be, I do highly recommend this foaming cleanser if you are a wash lover, as it's gentle, effective and simply a pleasure to use...

To read other reviews on Caudalie products


Caudalie 
Instant Foaming Cleanser

50ml/150ml


R
170/Not available


£
7.50/15.00


$
14/28







No comments:

Post a Comment