11 February 2020

GATINEAU FLORACIL GENTLE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER {REVIEW}

Having worked, many years ago for Gatineau or Jeanne Gatineau, as it was named back then, using this FLORACIL Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover was a real "Blast from the Past"
and I had forgotten just how good this product was.



This Original Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover is just as cooling and refreshing as I remember. Its non-oily, non-drying and non-irritating liquid is highly effective.
I was impressed with how quickly it dissolved my eye make-up, even the most stubborn 
of my mascaras,whilst leaving no residue behind rendering it an absolute breeze and pleasure to use.

 Floracil is extremely gentle with the same pH as tears; which means, no stinging, irritation or puffiness. Its also Dermatologist tested and Fragrance Free.

I'm so happy to have re-discovered this blue bottle of soothing effectiveness...


GATINEAU 
Floracil 
Gentle Eye Make-up Remover
200ml

R
395


 £
22



Gatineau is available at selected Dischem's
Woolworths and Truworths.




No comments:

Post a Comment