21 February 2020

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {FEBRUARY 2020}

Finally I seem to be getting better at keeping my empty containers in order to 
write a "Recent Empties" post for you and over the past couple of months I've managed 
to save a grand total of 5, which must be an all time record for me.
As always I will include Pink Links to the original reviews.
Enjoy!



1.

NATUR VITAL 
HAIR S.O.S
Revitalising Shampoo

I've been so enjoying this Spanish brand of shampoo,as my hair
 just seems to be responding to its formula so nicely, that I've already been a bought
another one and I even included it in my 
"Top 6 Hair & Body Products of 2019"
To check out what other products made that list

Around R100 they're available exclusively from Dischem's countrywide
To read my mini review


2.

BENEFIT
BOI-ING CAKELESS
CONCEALER

Whilst I loved this latest concealer from benefit, in fact I love all of their
concealers and have said many times that their offering literally covers anything and everything,
yet I was disappointed by how quick this product finished.
I only bought it at the end of September 2019 and despite rotating with other 
concealing products, its already finished.
Another complaint is the amount of wastage there is on the sides of the see thru container 
that you can't seem to get out.
Considering these two "let downs" and the steep price, I sadly won't be buying 
this particular benefit concealer again.

To read my full review


3.

CAUDALIE
MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

If you have followed my blog or followed me on Facebook or Instagram
for sometime now you will know that I'm a huge fan of the 
French skincare brand CAUDALIE.
I don't think I've tried any products of theirs, and I must have reviewed 12 or more
 of their face and body products, that I haven't liked and even though I did like
 the Micellar Cleansing Water it didn't perform adequately enough on my 
first cleanse on those full make-up days and primarily that's when I use a 
micellar water, as a first cleanse.
 I have reviewed several others that perform this function way better.
If however you are looking for a Micellar Water to cleanse a light make-up
or just as a quick morning cleanse then this is perfect.
I did finish the product this way, but again sadly I won't be re-purchasing.

To read my full review



4.

URBAN DECAY
ALL NIGHTER
MAKE-UP SETTING SPRAY

After being such a sceptic about this seemingly unnecessary, much hyped about
 pricey beauty product, I'm now a full on convert and living in a hot humid climate
I seriously can't live with out this product.
This product was deservingly included on my Top 10 Make-up Products 2019.
To find out what other Urban Decay products appeared on that list

I was surprised at how long the 118ml spray lasted me and I pretty much use it 
most days. I have since purchased another and despite the R495 layout, 
its a "Must Have" for me.

To read my full review



5.

MARY COHR
IHC
INCREDIBLE HYDRATING CREAM

I have a couple more applications left in the jar of this Incredible Hydrating Cream
but the sad day is looming when my jar will be completely empty.
This cream made it onto my Top 10 Skincare Products of 2019
along with another MARY COHR product, so check out my absolute 
fave skincare products of 2019
My Top 10 Skincare Products 2019

It was an absolute pleasure using this product and again like the 
NATUR VITAL Shampoo above my skin just, like my hair, responded so well 
to the formula.


To read my full review




No comments:

Post a Comment