2 February 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLE - LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA RECOVERY AERATING GEL MASK


I had heard about this brand from a couple of the overseas beauty bloggers
and this gift set came up on one of my favourite online beauty stores in the U.K.
and as it seemed to fit the needs of my current summer over exposed air conditioned skin
I decided to give this brand a try.

Containing 2 full size products and this sample of a mask I've decided to put the
mask to the test first.
I will review the other 2 products on my blog soon.



LUMENE is a skincare brand that hails from the purest regions of Finland, but more
about the origins and ethos of the brand in next Sundays review.

The LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA RECOVERY AERATING GEL MASK
will be under review this week and I have a confession, I've already used this mask 
several times over the past couple of weeks
and I will continue to use this week and bring you all the info and my thoughts
 next Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment