14 May 2019

URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER MAKE-UP SETTING SPRAY {REVIEW}

I wasn't sure if I actually needed this product in my life or not, but I knew that I had FOMO
that "fear of missing out" feeling.
So many users absolutely rave about this make-up setting spray and to be honest
 I was curious, but cautious.
On occasion I have been known to be suckered into the beauty hype that surrounds
certain products, especially when the products have been gifted to Beauty Bloggers, 
however it's a different story when you still read rave reviews from bloggers 
that have taken their own cash and bought the product.
So I decided to take the R460 plunge...


URBAN DECAY have become one of my favourite make-up brands over the past year
and I haven't yet been disappointed with any of my purchases or items that 
have been gifted.

UD currently have 4 make-up setting sprays on offer, but it was the 
All Nighter
that appealed to me the most and the one that is most coveted by other brands.
All make-up wearers will agree that when we apply in the morning, our make-up looks good, but sadly the same cannot be said as the day progresses and even more so in hot humid climates 
(like Durban experiences in February)
 and this is where a make-up setting spray can really help...


The All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray claims to keep makeup looking like its been just-applied for up to 16 hours—without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.
Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, their groundbreaking, tested formula is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this spray actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place—even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions and it sounded perfect, but did it do all that it claims?

Yes, Yes and more Yes's
it lived up to all the hype, praise and awards bestowed on the product.
There was no transfer, no fading, no settling into the lines and more importantly for me no melting, your make-up stays in place literally all day and all night if needed.


I must mention here for those people that don't like to spray products onto their face, an important point of difference between this setting spray and others on the market,
the UD spray delivers a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, leaves no stickiness on the skin and you hardly feel anything on the skin at all.

How To Use:
After applying makeup, shake bottle well, hold 8"–10" away and mist face 2–4 times, in an “X” and “T” formation. Close eyes before misting. If you want extra intense shadow colour, less fallout and even longer wear, then wet your brush with All Nighter before you apply.

My initial scepticism aside, after one application on a very hot and humid February day in
Durban, I  quickly realised that I so needed this product in my life and it has now become the final step in my make-up routine and just for the record I don't regret my 
R460 plunge at all...


URBAN DECAY
ALL NIGHTER
MAKE-UP SETTING SPRAY

118ml


R
480


£
24


31.50


$
32


Available from URBAN DECAY Boutiques countrywide and online






2 comments:

  1. I also bought this because it was such a popular product and for me it has also become a staple in my makeup routine. I work in a non air-conditioned office and during Summer it is a real challenge to keep my makeup looking fresh. I am on my second bottle of this now and will probably re-purchase many times more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, same here its now found a home in my routine also...

      Delete