25 October 2020

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O MAKE-UP REMOVING MICELLE SOLUTION {REVIEW}

 No doubt there have been thousands of reviews written about the
BIODERMA Micellar Water, but never one by me, so I think it's true to say I'm
very late to the party with this one.




This BIODERMA product has been around for an "age" 25 years to be precise
 and it was the first micellar water that I was ever aware of, yet despite this, 
I'm only trying it now for the first time.

I have reviewed many Micellar Waters here on Beauty Shout Box ranging
from the most infamous and affordable options from Garnier 
(which I do highly rate) through to some mid range and higher priced
French brand offerings.

The BIODERMA Sensibio range is a collection of products that are often
recommended by Dermatologists and is dedicated to Sensitive skin, that's a 
skin that experiences tingling, overheating, tightness, feelings of 
discomfort and redness.

Even though I don't have a ongoing sensitive skin, this particular 
micellar water was best suited for my skin type, as they do have a 
selection on offer.


In case you've never used a Micellar Water here's a brief rundown;

No Rinse Micellar waters remove all traces of make-up, sebum and various 
other impurities without stripping or damaging skin, all in one step.  
Micellar water is perfect for your daily cleansing routine. 
Use in the morning and at night to gently cleanse while respecting even the
 most sensitive epidermal skin.
The BIODERMA ones are hypoallergenic and contain no alcohol and parabens 
and preserve the skin's hydrolipidic film.


I'm not sure why I've waited so long to try this micellar water from
BIODERMA and its safe to say 'it's been my loss", as I feel I have finally
found my ideal micellar water.

The key to the BIODERMA's success is the formula and the action of 
those important Micelles that are responsible for attracting all kinds
of impurities onto the cotton wool pad and its been obvious to me since
using the BIODERMA that there is a noticeable difference over others 
that I've previously used.
It's fragrance free, it effectively and gently removes the heaviest of 
make-up (including eye make-up) and leaves no residue or feeling of 
tightness on the skin.

I have found myself reaching for this one, more often than any other 
I have used, as it's so easy to pick up and cleanse my skin in the morning 
and again as a first cleanse in the evening.

There is a reason, as to why one bottle of this award winning
BIODERMA SENSIBIO 
Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution
is sold every 3 seconds world wide and that's because its good, in fact
its very good and I seriously regret not trying it much sooner...


BIODERMA 
SENSIBIO H2O
MAKE-UP REMOVING MICELLE SOLUTION
100/250/500mls


R
150/247/325


£
5.20/10.80/15.80


$
4.99/9.90/14.90






No comments:

Post a Comment