16 October 2020

FRIDAY FOLLOW-UP {OCTOBER 2020}

I had almost forgotten about my Friday Follow-Up blogposts, as it was 
way back in November 2019, since I last posted one, so this
is way over due.
Here is a quick general catch up and some feedback on some previously 
tried and tested products.

My latest news:
Normally during the last quarter of the year I visit my
family in the UK, however since there hasn't been any travel for 
most of the year I haven't been and this in turn has led to me not
buying a Beauty Advent Calendar to open daily throughout December.
I have had a Beauty Advent Calendar for the past 3 years and the
one year I was lucky to have had two to open daily.

I am a total Beauty Advent Calendar addict, so this makes me very sad
that I wont be partaking this year in receiving my daily beauty treat and
sharing it with you over on my Instagram Stories,
 but in the bigger scheme of things, it's not the end of the world.
However this could all change if I happen to find something of interest 
here in South Africa...

Product Feedback:
Excitedly over the past 12 months I have managed to remove several 
products off my beauty 'Wish List" (only 2 are available in South Africa)
 all 3 just so happen to be Luxury foundations. 
in the form of:

1.

GIORGIO ARMANI
Luminous Silk Foundation







This foundation was added to my wish list after trying out a free
sample and I was lucky enough then purchase the foundation some 
months later.
After saying in my original review that I wouldn't part with
"Lots of Cashes" to buy this foundation, I did and I don't regret it.
I'm still loving everything about this foundation except the fact that
it's now nearing the end and it's one that will be added to my
UK Beauty Shopping List, which by the way, is ever increasing.



2.

BYTERRY 
Hyaluronic Hydra Foundation


With age I'm realising that treatment foundations are becoming a must 
for me, as the skincare benefits are invaluable to my ageing skin.
I've become a huge fan of BYTERRY and I'm expanding my list
of products to 6 very soon.
I crossed this off my list during lockdown thanks to a 20% discount code
and as with all BYTERRY products they fall into that Luxury price 
bracket. I highly recommend this foundation and to find out more
check out my full review here




3.

ZELENS 
Youth Glow Foundation


As though I've not purchased enough Luxury treatment foundations I
have, just this week, ordered yet one more to add to my collection.
This is another purchase that was driven as a result of trying a sample.
This product theoretically didn't have time to make it onto my Wish List,
as its only happened over the past couple of months.
To read my review of the sample click here

I have now realised that I have so much more to fill you in on regarding
follow ups on products etc. and its too much for this post,
 so expect another Friday Follow-Up post soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment