6 October 2020

URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA {REVIEW}

Mascaras are one of my make-up weaknesses and I cannot deny it, especially
if you see how many I have reviewed and written about over the years of 
writing my blog.

I added a new one to that list very recently in the form of the
URBAN DECAY 
PERVERSION MASCARA

I find URBAN DECAY to be a make-up brand that I re-purchase from
the most, as it has several of my absolute favourite products.
If you would like to check out my previous UD reviews and which items 
I highly recommend then click here

If you want bigger, blacker, badder lashes then this mascara is one to check out.
PERVERSION
is an intense black, ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara that 
glides on beautifully and is buildable, stroke after stroke.
All thanks to the inclusion of Hairdensyl, a complex blend of proteins and amino acids—including marine glycogen, known to stimulate lash growth and
honey extract to provide deep nourishment it nurtures the lashes.
The texture is not too dry, not too wet and allows just the right amount of
 “pull” so it glides smoothly through lashes, which sadly I can't say about some 
of the pricier mascaras on the market.
I liked the twisted trim on the high-tech, volumizing brush that latches on to 
each lash to separate and define.
After several weeks of use now the formula hasn't become brittle and the brush
 has stayed clean and not gone clumpy.
I would definitely recommend this long lasting mascara for ease of application, bolder and more voluminous lashes that don't smudge or flake.

This product is free from Parabens, Vegan and Cruelty Free.
There is a Waterproof variant available.



URBAN DECAY 
PERVERSION MASCARA
12ml


R
400


£
21


$
25










No comments:

Post a Comment